Terms of Service Agreement for Sri Lanka Visa
This Sri Lanka e-Visa Services Agreement (this "Agreement") is entered into by and between Sri Lanka Immigration Services, owned by Sri Lanka Immigration Services and you, and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of Sri Lanka Immigration Services Services (the "Services").
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, Sri Lanka Immigration Services's Universal Terms of Service Agreement, any plan limits, product disclaimers or other restrictions presented to you on Sri Lanka e-Visa landing page of the Sri Lanka Immigration Services website (www.srilankavisa.lk) of which are incorporated herein by reference.
1. Sri Lanka e-Visa eligibility / non-eligibility
Citizens with valid passports mentioned countries on our website.
Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- Persons holding Diplomatic/ Official passports.
- A person who is a resident of Sri Lanka and /or works in Sri Lanka.
- A person who is declared persona non grata by Government of Sri Lanka and is not the subject of a black list or any warning circular or other restrictive list.
The e-Visa on Arrival is valid for a single/double entry into Sri Lanka for a period of up to 90 (thirty) days.
This Visa is non-extendable and non-convertible and will be issued at arrival only at the designated ports in Sri Lanka.
3. Obligation of Clients
- Providing correct personal information as requested on our website.
- Making full payment for our services.
- Clients have to sign the authorization form to confirm transaction.
- Any changes after paying the Sri Lanka Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
- You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 3 days, the service is understood to be completed.
There are two kinds of Sri Lanka e-Visa fees that you have to pay for to get your visa on arrival to Sri Lanka, including visa service fee and Sri Lanka Government fee:
Visa Service Fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during an Sri Lanka e-Visa online processing from receiving and checking the applicant's personal information to collecting the e-Visa from Sri Lanka Government and sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped at the Sri Lanka checkpoints when arriving.
Sri Lanka Government Fee:
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the Sri Lanka Immigration Department to process visa.
Notes: Sri Lanka Immigration Services starts an execution phase only after the receipt of the full payment of the fees. All fees and charges are payable in the currency nominated by Sri Lanka Immigration Services, which is usually USD (US Dollar). The Client is not authorized to withhold fees and interests due to any service, guarantee or liability-related claims. In the same manner, any right of offset on the part of the Client is hereby excluded.
5. Our responsibility
- Processing visa as customer's request.
- Supporting all the visa information.
- In special cases, additional documents may be required and processing time may be longer than usual. In such cases, we will inform you by email.
- We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that e-Visa is not received.
Sri Lanka Immigration Services accepts many different payment methods and offer many ways for you to make your payments through Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer.
The following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
We are not be held responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip…. in case your visa application or entry is declined. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
We strongly recommend that you should apply for your Sri Lanka e-Visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the travel date to avoid any potential issues.
Date format: dd/mm/yyyy - 20th October 2010.
Working days: All week days except Saturday, Sunday, public holiday or other holiday announce by Sri Lanka Government.
Working hours: 11.00 AM to 17.00 PM, GMT+05:30 in every working days.
Cut-off time: At 15.00 PM, GMT+05:30 in every working days. Any order of services after Cut-off time will be next Working days.
9. Refundable and non-refundable
Service Fee Back if Declined.
No refund for Government fee if your application is rejected because Government Fee is non refundable once submitted.
Once an approval letter has been sent to your email address, we will be unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
All Fees, once the application is received/processed, are non-refundable.
If you change your mind about travel after your application has been processed, no fees will be refunded.
Please Note: All the required documents should be provided within 3 days. Otherwise, the refund request will not be accepted.
10. Contact us