Srilanka updates free Tourist Visa Government fee for 45 countries
Srilanka updated free Tourist Visa Government fee for 45 countries.
In an effort to boost tourism, the island nation of Sri Lanka will allow travelers from nearly 50 nations to get free government fee for tourist visa starting Aug. 1st.
“The offer will remain for six months and the government will assess the loss of revenue from visas after six months,” said by an official at the Tourism Development Ministry.
See the list below:
It is hoped that these steps will increase the number of Srilanka’s visitors. The e-visa will allow Srilanka travelers to get the permit online. Contact us now to get yours!
Be noted that the free government fee is only applied for Tourist Visa. Business Visa is still charged as normal.
Our service has fast process and 24/7 support, you can apply for an Srilanka e-Visa easily and quickly.
- Sri Lanka to issue free visas for Chinese tourists from Aug. 1
- Sri Lankan government orders deportation of all visa-violating foreigners
- New software streamlines visa application process for corporate travel departments
- Visa-free entry for Indian tourists to Sri Lanka likely on the cards
- Guide to renew Sri Lanka ETA
- Sri Lanka visa rules: Holiday requirements for Brits to get into Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka cuts off visas on arrival to stop flow of Muslims from Rakhine
- Sri Lanka to implement a new visa policy with effect from April 2018