11 . I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the e-Visa/ETA permits. What should I do?

    If you wish to stay in Sri Lanka longer than your e-Visa/ETA permits, you must apply at local Police Station for a residence permit....
    Read more

    12 . Do children require a visa to visit Sri Lanka?

    Yes, all travelers including children must have a valid visa to travel to Sri Lanka. Please complete a separate application for each child. For minors, the parents should sign the application....
    Read more

    13 . What is the SEPA Transfer?

    The SEPA is in short for The Single Euro Payments Area which is a single market for euro-denominated payments. The European Union (EU) created this idea to harmonise payments across the Eurozone. Countries within the EU...
    Read more