What is an e-Visa/ETA?
Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is an official authorization for a short visit to Sri Lanka and is issued electronically.
Is ETA and visa the same for Sri Lanka?
With the help of the Internet, the ETA visa application process can be managed online so that travelers can apply for a Sri Lanka ETA from anywhere with a very quick and easy process, eliminating the need to wait in line at the embassy.
What is the purpose of eVisa?
It is important to note that an e-Visa/ETA is issued only for short visits to Sri Lanka for business purposes, tourism and transit purposes. It is valid for 06 months from the date of issuance.
In conclusion, contact our professional ETA Sri Lanka Service right now if you need help. Our expert staff will certainly give you an exceptional experience, saving you both time and money.
- What do I need for my e-Visa/ETA application?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an e-Visa/ETA?
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the e-Visa/ETA permits. What should I do?
- What is Covid-19 insurance?
- Can Pakistani citizens work in Sri Lanka with tourist ETA?
- How to track Sri Lanka visa status for Pakistani citizens?
- How long will Sri Lanka eVisa ETA be valid for Pakistanis?
- How do I get a Sri Lanka visit visa from Pakistan?
- Is the Sri Lanka ETA visa open for tourism from Pakistan?
- Do Pakistanis need a visa for Sri Lanka? View more