Is the Sri Lanka ETA visa open for tourism from Pakistan?
Yes. Pakistani passport holders can use a Sri Lanka ETA to visit Sri Lanka for tourism reasons. Pakistani nationals are allowed entry to Sri Lanka. Pakistan travelers need an ETA before departure, which is simply an authorization that gives them permission to enter the country in an easier way than a traditional visa.
- What do I need for my e-Visa/ETA application?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an e-Visa/ETA?
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the e-Visa/ETA permits. What should I do?
- What is Covid-19 insurance?
- Can Pakistani citizens work in Sri Lanka with tourist ETA?
- How to track Sri Lanka visa status for Pakistani citizens?
- How long will Sri Lanka eVisa ETA be valid for Pakistanis?
- How do I get a Sri Lanka visit visa from Pakistan?
- Do Pakistanis need a visa for Sri Lanka? View more