How to track Sri Lanka visa status for Pakistani citizens?
Pakistani citizens can check their Sri Lanka online visa status on Sri Lanka Immigration Services website. We provide an easy online “check status” feature by passport number for customers.
Here are the steps to track your Sri Lanka visa status:
- Visit the Sri Lanka Immigration Services website, click on the “Check Status” link.
- Use the Reference Number on the invoice/receipt issued along with your last name to access this service.
- Click on “Submit” and wait for the results to be sent to the email (which you used to register) within 30 minutes.
If you have not received your visa within the expected processing time, you can contact the Sri Lanka Immigration Services Team for support.
By following the steps outlined above, you can stay informed about the status of your visa and plan your trip accordingly.
- What do I need for my e-Visa/ETA application?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an e-Visa/ETA?
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the e-Visa/ETA permits. What should I do?
- What is Covid-19 insurance?
- Can Pakistani citizens work in Sri Lanka with tourist ETA?
- How long will Sri Lanka eVisa ETA be valid for Pakistanis?
- How do I get a Sri Lanka visit visa from Pakistan?
- Is the Sri Lanka ETA visa open for tourism from Pakistan?
- Do Pakistanis need a visa for Sri Lanka? View more