How long can US citizens stay in Sri Lanka with an online visa?
Depending on the type of Sri Lanka e-visa a US citizen holds, the length of stay and the number of entries will vary:
- With a Sri Lanka tourist visa, American passport holders can stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days in total. This is a double-entry visa, thus US citizens can enter the country twice within the validity period of their visa.
- With a Sri Lanka business visa, US citizens can stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days in total with a single-entry visa.
- With a Sri Lanka transit visa, US green card holders can stay a maximum of 48 hours (2 days).
- What do I need for my e-Visa/ETA application?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an e-Visa/ETA?
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the e-Visa/ETA permits. What should I do?
- What is Covid-19 insurance?
- Can Pakistani citizens work in Sri Lanka with tourist ETA?
- How to track Sri Lanka visa status for Pakistani citizens?
- How long will Sri Lanka eVisa ETA be valid for Pakistanis?
- How do I get a Sri Lanka visit visa from Pakistan?
- Is the Sri Lanka ETA visa open for tourism from Pakistan?
- Do Pakistanis need a visa for Sri Lanka? View more