How Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Works?
2 mins video - Foreign nationals wanting to travel to Sri Lanka need to possess a passport of their country and a valid Sri Lanka visa. From now on, you can get your Sri Lanka visa quickly and simply without having to send your passport to the Sri Lanka Embassy by applying for e-Visa/ETA online. E-Visas/ETA can be used for tourism, recreation, sightseeing, casual business, casual visit to meet friends or relatives.
Apply online for Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA in 3 easy steps
Fill out the online application form, providing: date of arrival, full name, passport number, date of birth, and your nationality. You are required to enter the personal information that matches the information on your passport.
Pay the service fee and Government fee online by your Credit/Debit Card, Paypal or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account (Payment Guidelines). After finishing your order with payment, you will receive a confirmation email for your visa order and an email to request some require documents to process the visa for you. Then we will process your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA and send it to you by email. You can receive the email within 5 business hours with our rush service and within 24 hours with our urgent service, once you have sent us all the required documents. However, those services will cost more than normal.
Print out Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. Please show the Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA for checking at the checkpoint in Sri Lanka. It takes you 5-10 minutes to get visa stamped on your passport by Sri Lanka Immigration Officers at the airports/borders/seaports.
The e-Visa/ETA gives you confidence to travel to Sri Lanka. With our help, you will save a lot of time and money, so you can enjoy your trip in the best way!
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the e-Visa/ETA permits. What should I do?
- What are the advantages of e-Visa/ETA?
- What happens if I already possess a valid visa?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an e-Visa/ETA?
- If I already possess a valid e-Visa/ETA, can I apply for a fresh e-Visa/ETA again?
- What is an e-Visa/ETA?
- What do I need for my e-Visa/ETA application?
- Do I need to obtain a separate e-Visa/ETA for people accompanying me?
- What types of e-Visa/ETA are available?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do children require a visa to visit Sri Lanka?
- What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?