Do children require a visa to visit Sri Lanka?
Yes, all travelers including children must have a valid visa to travel to Sri Lanka. Please complete a separate application for each child. For minors, the parents should sign the application.
- How Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Works?
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the e-Visa/ETA permits. What should I do?
- What are the advantages of e-Visa/ETA?
- What happens if I already possess a valid visa?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an e-Visa/ETA?
- If I already possess a valid e-Visa/ETA, can I apply for a fresh e-Visa/ETA again?
- What is an e-Visa/ETA?
- What do I need for my e-Visa/ETA application?
- Do I need to obtain a separate e-Visa/ETA for people accompanying me?
- What types of e-Visa/ETA are available?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
Wordwide phone support