Can Pakistani citizens work in Sri Lanka with tourist ETA?
No. Pakistani citizens cannot work in Sri Lanka with an online visa. Remember that a tourist ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) does not allow individuals to work in Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka tourist ETAs are issued for short-term stays in the country for the purpose of tourism, business, and transit.
Individuals who wish to work in Sri Lanka must obtain another type of visa, which requires a different application process and sets of requirements. You should apply for a visa at the Embassy as well as ensure the rules of immigration to this country.
- What do I need for my e-Visa/ETA application?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an e-Visa/ETA?
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the e-Visa/ETA permits. What should I do?
- What is Covid-19 insurance?
- How to track Sri Lanka visa status for Pakistani citizens?
- How long will Sri Lanka eVisa ETA be valid for Pakistanis?
- How do I get a Sri Lanka visit visa from Pakistan?
- Is the Sri Lanka ETA visa open for tourism from Pakistan?
- Do Pakistanis need a visa for Sri Lanka? View more