Sri Lanka visa requirements for Wallis and Futuna citizens in February 2024
1. Check the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Wallis and Futuna citizens
Wallis and Futuna Islands country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa is REQUIRED
Types of Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Double-Entry
- Business Visa 30 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 48 hours, Single-Entry
2. Way to Apply Sri Lanka e-Visa for Wallis and Futuna citizens?
Sri Lanka e-visa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Sri Lanka Embassy in Wallis and Futuna Islands.
3. Sri Lanka visa cost for Wallis and Futuna citizens
For apply for Sri Lanka visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.