Sri Lanka visa requirements for Uzbekistani (Uzbek) citizens in February 2024
- 1. Sri Lanka visa for Uzbekistan citizens
- 2. What are types of Sri Lanka visa ETA for Uzbek passport holders?
- 3. How Do I Apply for a Sri Lanka Visa from Uzbekistan?
- 4. Update Sri Lanka visa fees for Uzbekistan citizens
The maximum duration of stay in Sri Lanka for Uzbek citizens is one month (30 days). Please continue reading the article below for more information on Sri Lanka visas for Uzbekistan citizens.
1. Sri Lanka visa for Uzbekistan citizens
To visit Sri Lanka, Uzbek citizens must obtain a visa. Uzbek citizens can apply for Sri Lanka visa in one of two ways:
- Request a traditional visa from the Sri Lankan Embassy in Uzbekistan.
- Apply for an electronic travel authorization (eTA) visa online (ETA).
The Sri Lankan government provides a number of e-visa/ETA options to visitors. A short visit visa is a type of Sri Lanka online visa that allows a foreign national to visit Sri Lanka for a limited time. By e-visa/ETA, travelers can stay, travel, and transit Sri Lanka.
2. What are types of Sri Lanka visa ETA for Uzbek passport holders?
The Sri Lanka ETA visa is a short-term visa that allows applicants to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days. A Sri Lanka ETA is valid for six months from the date of issuance. Sri Lanka e-visa is divided into three categories based on Uzbek national’s travel purposes:
Tourist purpose visa ETA
As the name implies, this type of visa is intended for tourists visiting Sri Lanka for a short period of time. Visitors traveling to visit friends and family in Sri Lanka can also apply for a tourist Sri Lanka e-visa. Uzbek citizens with this type of visa are permitted to stay in Sri Lanka for 30 days from the date of arrival, with a double entry.
Business purpose visa ETA
This is a type of visa that is granted to people who are visiting Sri Lanka for business purposes for a limited time. The Business Sri Lanka e-visa is also valid for multiple entries, with a maximum stay of 30 days from the date of entry.
Transit purpose visa ETA:
This visa is intended for Uzbek citizens traveling to Sri Lanka to board a connecting flight from the Sri Lankan international airport. Uzbekistan applicants with a Transit Sri Lanka e-visa can stay at the airport for 48 hours (02 days) before departing for the next flight.
3. How Do I Apply for a Sri Lanka Visa from Uzbekistan?
The application process for a Sri Lanka ETA is very simple and convenient. Citizens of Uzbekistan can apply for an ETA Sri Lanka visa online.
Follow the four steps outlined below to apply for a Sri Lanka e-visa:
- Step 1: Fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka visa ETA.
- Step 2: Make an online payment for the visa fee.
- Step 3: Check your emails for your Sri Lanka visa ETA. You can also check the status of your visa on our website.
- Step 4: Have your passport stamped with a visa.
Documents required for Uzbekistan passport holders to get the Sri Lankan visa ETA
Certain Sri Lanka visa ETA requirements must be met by Uzbek nationals in order to obtain the necessary travel authorization before visiting Sri Lanka.
Among these requirements are the following:
- Valid passport with at least two blank pages for entry/exit stamps and a validity period of 180 days (6 months) beyond the date of arrival.
- Candidates will receive the approved ETA at their current email address.
- To pay the ETA fee online, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
Notifications, after receiving the approved ETA for Sri Lanka via email, Uzbek citizens should bring a printed copy of the ETA approval with them in order to be allowed entry by border and immigration authorities upon arrival.
4. Update Sri Lanka visa fees for Uzbekistan citizens
The Sri Lanka visa ETA fee includes both the official ETA fee and the service fee.
- Government charges
- Service fee for ETA
Consider charging a small fee to make your trip to Sri Lanka more convenient.
- Sri Lankan Service for 4G SIM cards: Maintain internet access throughout your trip. During the trip, you can completely focus on online work or stay in touch with family and friends.
- Service of travel insurance: Any unfavorable incident can occur at any time during your trip, causing a lot of trouble. Unexpected events can also result in significant financial costs, derailing a trip budget. Travelers who have travel insurance, on the other hand, have nothing to worry about. A travel insurance policy acts as a safety net, covering up to US $50,000 expenses for unexpected events.
- Sri lanka car pickup services: The preceding article hopes to provide you with useful information about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Uzbek citizens.
If you need to book the Sri Lanka ETA service for your trip, please contact us. Our professional staff with many years of experience in this field will undoubtedly provide you with wonderful experiences while saving you a lot of time and effort. Register RIGHT NOW.