Sri Lanka visa requirements for Tunisian citizens - Sri Lanka ETA in December 2023
- 1. A Sri Lanka visa for Tunisia citizens
- 2. Type of Sri Lanka e-visa for Tunisian citizens
- 3. Way to apply Sri Lanka e-visa from Tunisia
- 4. Update Sri Lanka e-visa cost
- 5. Why choose Sri Lanka Immigration & e-Visa Services for Sri Lanka visa application?
In the past few years, Sri Lanka has been a destination that is frequently mentioned by everyone. As an island country in South Asia, about 31km from the southern coast of India, it is known as the "Pearl of the Indian Ocean". Although it has an area of only over 65,000 km2, Sri Lanka has many advantages of nature.
After the civil war ended in mid-2009, Sri Lanka opened a new advertising campaign called "Sri Lanka - a small wonder" to attract foreign tourists.
Contributing to your journey of discovery and conquest, Sri Lanka Immigration & e-Visa Service provides you the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Tunisians citizens.
Check Sri Lanka visa for Tunisian citizens
1. A Sri Lanka visa for Tunisia citizens
To visit Sri Lanka, Tunisians must get a visa. Tunisian citizens can apply for a visa in one of two ways:
- Request a conventional visa from the Sri Lankan Embassy in Tunisia or Oversear.
- Apply for an e-visa (Electronic Travel Authorization) online (ETA).
Tunisian travelers who want to visit Sri Lanka can get a variety of Sri Lanka e-visas. A short visit visa is a form of Sri Lanka visa that allows a foreign national to enter Sri Lanka for a limited duration. Travelers with an e-visa/ETA can remain, travel, and transit in Sri Lanka.
2. Type of Sri Lanka e-visa for Tunisian citizens
When foreign nationals enter Sri Lanka, the Government imposes three sorts of ETA. You can select the suitable ETA kind of visa based on your reason for visiting Sri Lanka.
2.1 Tourist e-visa
Travelers who apply for a tourist e-visa can remain in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days from the arrival date and enter twice. Documentation is necessary, which includes:
- Form of Visa Application, duly completed.
- Tunisian passport that is valid (Valid for at least 06 months), with a minimum of 02 blank pages for the verification.
What are type of Sri Lanka visas for Tunisian citizens?
2.2 Business e-visa
Travelers who apply for a business e-visa can stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days, with multiple entries. Documents necessary to apply for a Sri Lanka business e-visa is only a passport that is still valid for at least 06 months from the intended date of entry in Sri Lanka.
2.3 Transit e-visa
A transit e-visa is valid for 06 months from the issued date, allowing the applicant to just stay at the Sri Lanka airport within 48 hours and cannot leave.
3. Way to apply Sri Lanka e-visa from Tunisia
The application process for a Sri Lanka ETA is quite straightforward and convenient. Tunisians can apply for Sri Lanka e-visa from Tunisia with the internet connection.
Follow the four steps outlined below to apply for a Sri Lanka e-visa :
- Step 1: Fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 2: Pay the visa application cost online.
- Step 3: Check your emails for your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. You may also check the status of your visa on our website.
- Step 4: Have your passport stamped with a visa.
Check documents required to apply Sri lanka e-visa
Certain Sri Lanka e-visa requirements must be met by Tunisians in order to receive the necessary travel permission before entering Sri Lanka.
Among these needs are the following:
- Valid passport having a validity period of 180 days (6 months) after the date of entry.
- Candidates will get the approved ETA at their current email address.
- To pay the ETA charge online, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
Notices, after getting the approved ETA for Sri Lanka through email, Tunisians should have the following papers with them in order to be allowed entrance by border and immigration officials upon arrival:
- A copy of the ETA approval in print.
4. Update Sri Lanka e-visa cost
Sri Lanka ETA costs for all citizens, including Tunisians with passports, include both the ETA service price and the Government fee.
- When applying for a Sri Lanka ETA visa, Tunisians are required to pay a government fee.
- Visa service fee: The fee you pay when you utilize visa online services.
Currently, there are 03 visa processing times at Sri Lanka Immigration & e-Visa Portal. The faster the Sri Lanka ETA processing time is, the more money you need to pay:
- Standard service: Your waiting time is within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: Your visa application will be ready within 24 hours.
- Super urgent service: You will have the result of e visa application within 05 business hours.
You may also use an additional Sri Lanka 4G SIM Card service to stay in touch with family and friends while on vacation. You may also acquire an insurance policy at the same time for added peace of mind.
5. Why choose Sri Lanka Immigration & e-Visa Services for Sri Lanka visa application?
You can use our Sri Lanka Visa online Service if you need help making a visa application with all of the essential supporting documentation.
There are five reasons why you should use our professional Sri Lanka visa service right now:
- Safety, speed, dependability, and time savings are all advantages.
- Online payment is safe.
- Guaranteed delivery within three working days.
- There are no hidden costs or traps.
- If refused, there is a money-back guarantee.
Hope you found the post Sri Lanka visa requirements for Tunisians informative. Please contact us if you require any further information or support. Free of charge and support online 24/7.