Sri Lanka visa requirements for Trinidadian (Tobagonian) citizens
1. Do Trinidadian (Tobagonian) citizens need visa to Sri Lanka?
Trinidad and Tobago country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa is REQUIRED
Types of e-Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Double-Entry
- Business Visa 30 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 48 hours, Single-Entry
2. How to apply Sri Lanka online Visa for Trinidadian (Tobagonian) citizens?
Sri Lanka e-visa for Trinidadian (Tobagonian) citizens is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Sri Lanka Embassy in Trinidad and Tobago.
3. Sri Lanka visa fee for Trinidadian (Tobagonian) citizens?
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- Check Sri Lanka visa status online
- How to payment Sri Lanka e-Visa fee?
- Sri Lanka extra services for travelers