Sri Lanka visa for Saudi Arabian citizens: Requirements and Cost in December 2023
- 1. Sri Lanka visa for Saudi Arabian citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Saudi Arabia?
- 3. Sri Lanka ETA price for Saudi Arabia citizens
- 4. Personal information requirements to apply Sri Lanka ETA for Saudi Arabian citizens
Famous for the beauty of beaches, tropical forests, and diversity of cultural heritage, Sri Lanka is quickly becoming an attractive destination for tourists from all over the world.
If you are a Saudi Arabian citizen and are planning to visit this beautiful country, do not miss the article below.
We will bring you detailed information about procedures and requirements for Sri Lanka visa for Saudi Arabian citizens.
1. Sri Lanka visa for Saudi Arabian citizens
Saudi Arabian citizens, who are planning to visit Sri Lanka, must have a visa to enter this country.
Nowadays, there are two ways to get a Sri Lanka visa:
- Apply for a visa to enter Sri Lanka at the Sri Lankan Embassy in Saudi Arabia.
- Apply for a Sri Lanka visa online, known as Electronic Travel Authorization (which is called ETA). Saudi Arabian citizens traveling to Sri Lanka for tourism, business, or transit are eligible for the ETA depending on the duration of their stay.
The Sri Lankan government has introduced 3 types of Sri Lanka ETA visas for Saudi Arabian citizens who intend to have a trip in the country, including:
- Tourist e-Visa/ETA: For Saudi Arabian nationals who plan to travel to Sri Lanka for tourism, recreation, visiting relatives and friends. This type of ETA allows applicants to enter Sri Lanka twice and stay in the country for 30 days.
- Business e-Visa/ETA: It is for individuals visiting Sri Lanka from Saudi Arabia for business purposes. With this sort of visa, Saudi Arabian citizens are allowed to enter Sri Lanka as many times as they wish and stay here within 30 days.
- Transit ETA: This type of visa is for Saudi Arabian applicants traveling in transit through Sri Lanka. An ETA Transit allows a stay duration of 48 hours (2 days) within the airport.
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Saudi Arabia?
Sri Lanka visa requirements for Saudi Arabian citizens state must be in possession of the following items:
- A Saudi Arabian passport is valid for no less than 180 days (06 months) following the holder’s entry into Sri Lanka.
- An email address to receive the ETA for Sri Lanka.
- In some cases, if Saudi Arabian applicants are not vaccinated 2 doses enough, they may be asked for hotel bookings.
Saudi Arabia applicants who make sure to prepare all of these items may then apply for a Sri Lanka visa ETA by 04 simple steps below:
- Step 1: Apply Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA in an online form. This form will ask for the following information: Personal details, Passport details and Travel itinerary. The form will also ask applicants to select the type of Sri Lanka ETA for Saudi Arabian citizens (Tourist, Business, or Transit).
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee online. In this step, make sure that all of the information you provide in the first step is correct. You can choose the payment method (Credit card or debit card, PayPal or Bank transfer) and fill in the secure page to make the payment.
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA by checking your emails or you also can check the status of your visa on our website.
- Step 4: Receive visa stamped into your passport
3. Sri Lanka ETA price for Saudi Arabia citizens
Sri Lanka ETA fee includes 2 types of fees: e-Visa/ETA service fee and Sri Lanka Government fee.
Sri Lanka Government fee
Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Government & admin fee is a mandatory fee that the Sri Lankan government applies to foreign nationals when applying for a visa to enter the country.
e-Visa/ETA Service fee
There are 3 different types of fees, depending on the type of visa service that Saudi Arabia nationals apply for. As follows:
- Normal service: For Saudi Arabian applicants who need to get e-Visa/ETA within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: Applicants using this sort of service will get an e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent service: In some emergencies, applicants need to get an e-Visa/ETA as soon as possible. For this service, an ETA will be within 05 business hours.
In addition to the above expenses, you should also consider a number of additional utility services to make your trip easier and more convenient:
- Sri Lanka 4G Sim Card service helps you always stay connected to the Internet, solve work, and stay in touch with loved ones during the trip.
- Travel insurance service: Help you feel more secure for your journey while traveling abroad.
- Sri Lanka car pickup services: After a long travel, all you have to do is sit back and relax while our driver transports your stuff to the safest hotel.
4. Personal information requirements to apply Sri Lanka ETA for Saudi Arabian citizens
ETA applicants complete the ETA online form with a range of personal and passport information including:
- First Name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival/departure for Sri Lanka
The maximum period of stay with a Sri Lanka visa for Saudi Arabian is 30 days for a different number of entries, depending on the type of visa you apply for. And of course, Sri Lanka ETA holders who want to stay longer than 30 days can apply to extend the ETA.
The above article, hopefully, has brought you useful information about Sri Lanka visa requirements for citizens of Saudi Arabia. If you want to find out more information or want to use the Sri Lanka ETA service, please contact us free of charge 24/7.
Sri Lanka Immigration & e-Visa Portal will be a trusted partner for you to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA. Our professional team with many years of experience in the field of ETA will surely bring you the most satisfaction, saving costs and efforts.