Sri Lanka visa for Polish citizens: Latest Requirements and Cost
Poland is one of the nations whose residents can enter Sri Lanka using an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). Furthermore, as a Polish national, you must secure a Sri Lanka ETA/e-Visa before traveling to this country.
Fortunately, you may apply for such documents online through Sri Lanka Immigration Services. The entire process is done online, and you may have your results as soon as you like.
This article will provide more information about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Polish citizens, as well as the conditions and expenses.
1. What is the Sri Lanka ETA visa for Polish citizens?
Because Poland is not on Sri Lanka's exemption list, Polish individuals must get an E-Visa to visit the country as a tourist. The maximum stay is 30 days, with two entrance times.
For Polish residents considering a trip to Sri Lanka, there are three types of ETAs (e-Visas) available:
- The Sri Lanka Tourist ETA is valid for 180 days from the date of issuance. It permits the bearer to stay in Sri Lanka for 30 days from the date of arrival.
- This Sri Lanka travel visa also permits two entries into the country, providing the second entrance falls within the 30-day stay.
- The Sri Lanka Business ETA is valid for 180 days from the date of issuance. Business Electronic Travel Authorization holders can stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days from the arrival date. The online Sri Lanka business visa allows for multiple entries, however, all entries must be made within 30 days of the first date of entry.
- The transit ETA for Sri Lanka is valid for up to 180 days after it is issued. It is only for tourists utilizing Sri Lanka as a jumping-off place for further travel. This online transit visa for Sri Lanka allows Polish travelers to transit through Sri Lanka for up to 48 hours.
2. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Poland citizens
Basically, the Sri Lankan Government maintains favorable conditions for visitors, so you just need to prepare a few easy things:
- Passport: An original Poland passport or travel document having at least 06 months validity left on the date of arrival, regardless of the kind of Visa or ETA the passenger possesses, as well as at least two blank pages for stamping.
- A current email address is required since all contact, including the final decision on the ETA, will be sent through email.
3. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Polish citizens?
Easy steps for Polish nationals to apply for a Sri Lanka visa:
- Step 1: Polish citizens need to fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka ETA visa.
- Step 2: Applicants must double-check all the information provided in the application form. Pay the Sri Lanka visa application cost online.
- Step 3: Receive the confirmation email of the application. Wait for a maximum of 03 days to get the visa via email.
- Step 4: Have the approval visa stamped in your passport.
We recommend that Polish citizens thoroughly examine their responses before submitting their forms. Check whether the card used has been activated before making an online purchase.
An important note for Polish applicants, at Sri Lanka Immigration Services, we regularly apply attractive incentive programs for customers. Please check our promo code information to enjoy the best price.
4. Sri Lanka visa for Polish citizens’ cost
To apply for a Sri Lanka visa online, Polish residents must pay two (2) types of Sri Lanka visa fees: the Service Fee and the Government Fee. To be more precise, the Government charge cannot be modified, while the service fee is determined by your needs.
Three types of Sri Lanka visas are available to Poles:
- Normal: a form of regulated waiting time. Your ETA visa will be delivered to you within 03 business days.
- Urgent: the kind with a shorter waiting time. Your ETA visa will be delivered to you within 24 hours.
- Rush instances have been devised. You may get your ETA visa in as little as 05 business hours.
Payment method: after choosing a suitable type of service and completing the form, you need to proceed to the next step to complete the whole process. Both electronic payment and wire transfer are accepted. You can choose from many payment options, such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal.
Sri Lanka e-Visa add-on services
Polish nationals can obtain a few more papers, such as
- (Optional) Sri Lanka Travel Insurance to secure your advantage.
- A Sri Lanka SIM Card to make your life easier.
- Airport car pickup services are now available in Sri Lanka through Sri Lanka Immigration Services. Book a pick-up service to make your vacation more convenient at an affordable price.
Hope the preceding information was useful in understanding about Sri Lanka visa for Poland citizens . If you are planning a journey to Sri Lanka, contact ETA Sri Lanka Service straight away. Our expert staff will certainly give you an exceptional experience, saving you both time and money. Please contact us as soon as possible.