Sri Lanka Visa Online (e-Visa/ETA) for Pakistani citizens 2022 in February 2024
You are Pakistani and planning about the Sri Lanka trip? You do not know about a Sri Lanka visa for Pakistani citizens? What latest updates about the requirements, processes, and costs of Sri Lanka Visa Online (e-Visa/ ETA) for Pakistani?
So, we reserved this article for Pakistani travelers, where Pakistani citizens can figure out everything they need to get a Sri Lanka visa from Pakistan.
As an experienced travel consultant, we - srilankavisa.lk - provide you with excellent service to obtain a Sri Lanka visa and more utilities to travel.
1. Check the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Pakistani citizens
To travel to Sri Lanka, Pakistani travelers need a Sri Lanka ETA (The Electronic Travel Authority) before departure, which is an authorization that gives the travelers permission to enter the country in a more straightforward way than a traditional visa.
The Sri Lankan government implemented The Sri Lanka Visa Online (ETA), also called electronic visa (e-visa), in 2012 to facilitate international travelers’ arrival for temporary visitors.
2. Types of Sri Lanka online visas for Pakistani
There are three types of Sri Lanka visa online (ETAs) available for Pakistani citizens to apply for:
- The e-Tourist Visa: It means Sri Lanka tourist visa for Pakistani grants once the traveler enters Sri Lanka can stay of up to 30 days in the country. During this time, they may exit and re-enter Sri Lanka twice only. Tourist Visa is valid for tourism purposes only. Tourist Visa rules are strictly forbidden for seeking admission/studying, accepting employment, or engaging in business or any other economic activity.
- The Transit ETA is granted only under very specific circumstances. The traveler is not allowed to leave the airport at all. Within two days (48 hours), the traveler must have a connecting flight out of the same airport they entered. It is granted for the sole purpose of enabling a foreigner to travel through Sri Lanka to reach his ultimate destination.
- The Business ETA is a type e-Visa in which you can enter Sri Lanka for business and trading purposes but not for employment. Business e-Visa allows for multiple entries into Sri Lanka, provided they all take place within the first 30 days of the initial entry.
With this important point must-have, your passports must have a minimum of 180 days of validity from the date of entry into Sri Lanka no matter what type of visa or ETA the traveler holds.
3. How can apply for the Sri Lanka Visa online from Pakistan?
To obtain a Sri Lankan ETA for Pakistan passport holders, travelers will need to fill out the Sri Lanka visa application form for Pakistani, which is a simple and straightforward questionnaire. Such as
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Email id
- Passport issue and expiry date
Steps easy to apply for Sri Lank Visa from Pakistan:
- Step 1: Apply for Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA in an online form.
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee online.
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 4: Receive visa stamped into your passport.
We advise Pakistani to carefully review their answers before submitting their form. For online transactions, make sure to check whether the card being used has been activated.
4. Sri Lanka visa fees for Pakistani citizens
To get the Sri Lanka ETA visa for Pakistani, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Sri Lanka visa fee, about: Service Fee and Government Fee.
About the Sri Lanka ETA service fee, it has three kinds different fee levels. Include:
- Normal service: This is one of the most cost-effective options which can help you get your ETA within 3 business days.
- Urgent service: With this type, you will get your Sri Lanka e-Visa approximately within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent service: If you have an emergency, by using this service type, you can receive your e-Visa within 5 business hours.
A small notice, if you want to keep you connected with the internet, let's choose a Sri Lanka 4G SIM travel, also COVID-19 insurance to keep your benefit when traveling abroad. You can add a small fee for them to have a safe and smooth trip.
Car pick-up service for tourists is ready. Interesting experiment of door-to-door service with our professional driver's team. What you need to do is hop on and rest after your flight to Sri Lanka. Our driver will carry your luggage to the car and take you to your address safely. Enjoy one-click pickup requests with us now.
We hope the articles above will help you get more information about the Sri Lanka ETA/e-Visa for Pakistani citizens. If you need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Sri Lanka e Visa status
- Sri Lanka ETA processing time
- Sri Lanka blog travel
- Sri Lanka promotion visa application
- Sri Lanka Embassy in Pakistan