Sri Lanka visa requirements for Northern Marianan citizens
1. Do Northern Marianan citizens need visa to visit Sri Lanka?
Northern Mariana Islands country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa for Northern Marianan citizen is REQUIRED
Kinds of Sri Lanka ETA visa for travelers
- e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Double-Entry
- Business Visa 30 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 48 hours, Single-Entry
2. How to apply Sri Lanka ETA visa for Northern Marianan citizens
Sri Lanka visa on arrival is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Sri Lanka Embassy in Northern Mariana Islands.
3. Cost of Sri Lanka visa for Northern Marianan citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- Sri Lanka Visa Services
- Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa processing time
- Check the Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa requirements
- Check the Sri Lanka Embassy
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE