Sri Lanka visa requirements for Nicaraguan citizens in February 2024
- 1. Sri Lanka e-visa for Nicaragua citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Nicaragua?
- 3. How much for a Sri Lanka visa?
Sri Lanka has become an attractive tourist destination in the recent year, attracting many tourists to visit. In particular, many Nicaragua tourists have chosen Sri Lanka for their trip.
Let's find out in detail what are the Sri Lankan visa requirements for Nicaraguan citizens as well as what are the current regulations for visitors!
1. Sri Lanka e-visa for Nicaragua citizens
Unfortunately, Nicaragua citizens are not on the list of exempt countries that have free entry to Sri Lanka, therefore, visa requirements for Nicaragua citizens are compulsory. However, for visitors who wish to enter Sri Lanka for a short-term trip, using an online visa is quicker and more favorable than ever.
Where to get a Sri Lanka visa for Nicaragua travelers?
Nicaragua tourists now have many ways to enter Sri Lanka
- You can apply for a visa at the Sri Lankan embassy or Consulates by interviewing.
- Apply for a visa online by using electronic devices such as computer, laptop or even a smartphone with a stable internet connection.
What is an ETA visa in Sri Lanka?
The Sri Lanka Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is an online system that most foreign nationals must register with before visiting the country.
The Sri Lanka ETA was introduced in 2012 to make it easier for travelers to authorize their trips. It functions as the equivalent of a Sri Lanka online visa. Sri Lanka Immigration Services build the smartest and smoothest digital application portal for Nicaraguan travelers to apply quickly and easily. To apply for an Sri Lanka e-visa online, just enter your details into a short online application form to authorize your visit.
How many types of Sri Lanka e-Visa?
Currently, there are 3 main categories of Sri Lanka e-visa that Nicaraguan citizens can apply for. In general, all the types of e-visa are valid for 6 months from the date of entry:
- e-Tourist Visa allows to stay in Sri Lanka for 30 days with double entry for candidates.
- e-Business Visa has a 30-day stay duration with multiple entry for candidates.
- e-Transit Visa gives Nicaraguan travelers a layover within 48 hours with single entry.
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Nicaragua?
A special feature of Sri Lanka online visa is that it saves a lot of time for applicants to apply. As mentioned above, as long as the device has a steady internet connection, you can apply for a Sri Lanka visa online conveniently.
Step by step to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Nicaragua citizens?
- Complete the Sri Lanka ETA application form with basic personal, passport, and travel details.
- A valid email address is also required in order to receive the approved e-visa.
- Applicants will use a credit or debit card to pay for the Sri Lanka ETA application processing fee.
- Receive the approved ETA for Sri Lanka.
The Sri Lanka ETA is typically processed quickly from 1 to 3 working days. Once approved, the ETA is electronically linked to the applicant’s passport that Nicaraguan citizens use to apply for an ETA. The Nicaragua applicant will receive an approval visa at the email address provided in the online form. It is highly recommended that travelers print a copy of the ETA to present at Sri Lankan border control.
How to fill out an application for an entry visa to Sri lanka?
Nicaraguan travelers must provide the following personal information on the Sri Lanka ETA visa application form:
- Surname and given names
- Date of birth
- Passport number
It’s also necessary to enter the contact details:
- Email address
- Telephone number
The online Sri Lanka ETA application requires that the applicant also indicates their travel details:
- The number of tourists
- Purpose of the trip to Sri Lanka (Tourism, Business, and Transit)
- Intended date of entry
After the applicant has filled out the application, they can proceed to pay for the Sri Lanka ETA with a debit or credit card.
How far in advance is it to apply for a Sri Lanka visa?
To avoid issues arising, we recommend that you apply for an e-visa at least 07 days before the departure date. This will make it possible for you to deal with an error in your application if it does.
3. How much for a Sri Lanka visa?
The cost of e-Visa that Nicaraguan citizens must pay includes two types of fees: government fees and service fees. The price of Sri Lanka e-visa will vary depending on the urgency of the visa you want to apply for.
When do I pay a Sri Lanka visa?
When you apply for a visa online, you will make the payment on our secure website. Specifically, after filling in the details of the visa applicant, you will be directed to the payment section. We have detailed e-visa payment instructions here.
How much to get aSri Lanka rush visa?
As we said above, depending on the urgency of the visa you want to apply for, the price of Sri Lanka e-visa will be different. Specifically, we offer 3 visa levels for you to choose from:
- Normal: get the approval visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: get the approval visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: get the approval visa within 5 business hours.
So, how long it takes to process a visa for Sri Lanka, how expensive the Sri Lanka visa charge is. Moreover, you can fully receive our promo codes if any to receive seasonable prices when you sign up for our e-visa service.
How to pay for a Sri Lanka visa from Nicaragua?
You can pay online on our platform using 2 payment methods which consist of electronic transfer and wire transfer. Nicaraguan travelers can use electronic payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. Wire transfer is only accepted for the Bank of Cyprus.
Sri Lanka exxtra services for travelers
- Sri Lanka travel insurance: more peace of mind for your trip because there is insurance for the entire trip. Furthermore, your insurance package you purchase at our service already includes covid insurance which is required by the sri lanka government for visitors.
- Sri Lanka sim card: connect to the internet throughout the trip, helping you not to miss online tasks as well as sharing your journey with family and friends.
- Airport pick-up service: with just 1 entry at registration, you can register for this service. A team of professional drivers will pick you up right at the airport and take you to the required address quickly and safely. What you need to do is rest after a long flight.
Hope this article was explain the rules of Sri Lanka visas for Nicaragua citizens as well as the requirements and costs. Please contact us if you need assistance with online Visa information or services for the Sri Lanka trip. Our team - an experienced travel consultant - will help you get your e-Visa to go travel in Sri Lanka effortlessly.