Sri Lanka visa requirements for Moroccan citizens latest updates
- Do Monaco need a visa to Sri Lanka?
- How to apply for Sri Lanka e-Visa for Monaco citizens:
- Sri Lanka visa fee for Monaco citizens
- Discover Sri Lanka's extra services for travelers
Many tourists fly over Sri Lanka without realizing the hidden gem it truly is, often referred to as the "hidden city." Sri Lanka boasts breathtaking natural scenery, including mountainous terrains, picturesque agricultural landscapes, cascading waterfalls, and winding rivers. In this article, the Sri Lanka Immigration Service offers the latest information on obtaining a Sri Lanka online visa for Monaco citizens. So, come along and discover the beauty that awaits in Sri Lanka!
Do Monaco need a visa to Sri Lanka?
Monaco passport holders cannot enter Sri Lanka without a visa. A simple online e-visa application can be used to quickly and simply obtain a Sri Lanka ETA for Monegasque nationals.
Sri Lanka ETA visa, what is it?
The Sri Lankan government has introduced the latest electronic visa, known as the Sri Lanka eVisa or Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), for travelers visiting the country for a specified period of time. This visa serves as an endorsement on a non-passport holder's document, allowing them to enter legally and regulate the length of their stay, along with the conditions governing their stay.
The Sri Lanka ETA visa is stored electronically, making it easily accessible and reducing the risk of loss or damage.
Sri Lanka eVisa types for Monaco citizens
The Sri Lanka eVisa (ETA) is generally valid for 6 months (180 days) from the date of issue and allows for a stay of up to 30 days per visit.
There are three sub-categories of Sri Lanka visas for Monaco citizens:
1. Tourist visas are issued to visitors to Sri Lanka for up to three months and are good for 30 days with two entries. They can use it for sightseeing, excursions, leisure, visiting family, or yoga training. In-country extensions of up to 6 months are possible. For passengers arriving by cruise ship, a Sri Lanka Tourist visa is necessary.
2. Business Visa: granted to foreign nationals visiting Sri Lanka for short-term business purposes with multiple trips. It is valid for up to 30 days for each trip.
3. Transit Visa: an entry permit for a short period of time for travelers en route to another destination. Allows for a 2-day stay, but not permitted to leave Sri Lanka after arrival. To depart from the arrival point, cancel the ETA Transit visa and apply for a new Tourist visa.
How to apply for Sri Lanka e-Visa for Monaco citizens:
Follow 03 simple steps below to get the Sri Lanka e-visa from Monaco.
- Monaco residents can apply for Sri Lanka online visas (Tourist ETA, Business ETA, or Transit Visa) through Sri Lanka Immigration Services at srilankavisa.lk.
- Provide personal information and pay the visa fees using a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Successful applicants will receive a visa confirmation number and must present it during immigration at Colombo International Airport.
The ETA visa process is generally faster than traditional visa applications, with filling out the application form often taking just a few minutes.
Requirements for Sri Lanka e-Visa application:
- A Monaco passport is valid for at least 6 months.
- A digital passport photograph.
- Payment through a credit/debit card or PayPal.
Visa processing time:
- Normal processing: 3 business days.
- Rush visa services: 24 business hours
- Super Rush visa services: 5 business hours.
Checking Sri Lanka tourist visa status:
For customers of Sri Lanka Immigration Services, we provide the “Check status” function with simple steps to tracking online.
- Approvals are usually within 24 hours to 3 days.
- Check the status at the Sri Lanka Immigration Services website.
Recommend the best time to apply e-visa for Monacan citizens is 7 days before travel, but rush services are available if needed.
Sri Lanka visa fee for Monaco citizens
Without an exemption, the applicant will not be given a Tourist visa ETA if the fees are not paid.
Both service fees and government costs are charged for online visas in Sri Lanka.
Do I also need to get a Tourist e-Visa for my children?
Your children are only exempt from paying the Sri Lankan ETA if they are under the age of twelve.
Who can get Sri Lanka visa-free?
Children under 12 years old are exempt from paying visa/ETA fees, as stated above.
Diplomatic or official passport holders are also exempt from visa/ETA fees. However, visa applications for such travelers must be submitted by their respective Ministries, Statutory Bodies, Sri Lanka Overseas Missions, and so on.
It should be noted that the fee is neither refundable nor transferable. As a result, if your ETA application is denied, you will not be reimbursed for the processing fee.
The online ETA application process is usually available 24/7, giving Monaco travelers the flexibility to apply at a time that suits them.
Discover Sri Lanka's extra services for travelers
When you apply for a visa online through Sri Lanka Immigration Services, all you have to do is click to add more convenient services for you when you arrive in Sri Lanka, with only one time filling out your information and payment.
In the Sri Lanka market, we have now added additional services for tourists to ensure that you have the best experience possible while visiting this country.
- Car pick-up service in Sri Lanka: Picking up a car at the Sri Lanka airport has always been challenging. No more waiting, no more being yelled at; as soon as you arrive at the airport, our team of drivers will be waiting to assist you with your luggage and quickly transport you to the pre-arranged address. All you need to do is rest after a long flight and prepare for your journey to explore Sri Lanka's beautiful country.
- Travel insurance in Sri Lanka: When visiting other countries, this is unquestionably the first option for every traveler. Purchasing travel insurance helps you avoid unexpected incidents during your trip, as well as a higher visa approval rate.
- Sri Lanka sim card 4g: maintain connectivity throughout the trip and deal with emergency situations ahead of time. If you are visiting Sri Lanka for business (business visa), having a sim card with an internet connection will allow you to exchange work and other activities more easily.
With its stunning natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and diverse range of attractions, it is no wonder that Sri Lanka is becoming a popular destination for travelers from all over the world. So why not plan your next adventure and discover the beauty of Sri Lanka for yourself?
We are confident that with a team of professional and knowledgeable employees, we will provide you with the most satisfied Sri Lanka visa service at the most competitive price.
Over the years, we have assisted thousands of customers in obtaining a visa to enter Sri Lanka quickly and successfully.
Please contact us as soon as possible to get your Sri Lanka visa NOW!
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE