Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Citizens of Marshall Islands
1. Check Requirement
Marshall Islands country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Double-Entry
- Business Visa 30 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 48 hours, Single-Entry
2. How To Apply Sri Lanka Online Visa For Marshall Islands Citizens
Sri Lanka visa on arrival is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Sri Lanka Embassy in Marshall Islands.
3. Sri Lanka visa Fee For Marshall Islands Citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.