Sri Lanka visa for Lithuanian citizens: requirements and ETA cost
- 1. Do Lithuanian citizens need a visa to Sri Lanka?
- 2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka Visa from Lithuania?
- 3. How much is the fee to apply the Sri Lanka ETA for Lithuania Citizens?
- 4. Sri Lanka online visa for Lithuanian citizens FAQs
- Can Lithuanian passport holders get a multiple-entry tourist visa for Sri Lanka?
- When is the best time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Lithuanian citizens?
- Can Lithuanian citizens apply for a Sri Lanka ETA for a group or family?
- Is it possible for Lithuanian citizens to work in Sri Lanka while on this ETA Visa?
- What advisory is Sri Lanka Travel for Lithuanian citizens?
Increasing tourist traffic in the country enhances Sri Lanka’s tourism each year and for travel convenience, Sri Lanka Governance has started online visa or e-visa in 2012.
In this article, Let's discover the rules of the Sri Lanka Online visa for Lithuanian citizens about information, how to apply, documents required,...
1. Do Lithuanian citizens need a visa to Sri Lanka?
As Sri Lanka Immigration rules, all travelers entering the country on a Lithuanian passport require a visa to do so.
How long do Lithuanians stay in Sri Lanka with an online visa?
The Sri Lanka ETA allows Lithuania visitors to stay in the most time for up to 30 days.
There have 03 types of e-Visa:
- Tourist ETA: Lithuanian citizens have a stay of 30 consecutive days from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka. This visa is valid for 6 months with a double entry.
- Business ETA: This type of e-visa is for someone who has an international role for a maximum of 30 consecutive days from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka except for employment. This e-visa is valid for 6 months with multiple entries.
- Transit ETA: For the purpose of your transit to another destination, you’ll have a maximum of 48 hours to stay in Sri Lanka during the 6-month validity period.
Can Lithuanian citizens get Sri Lanka visas at the Embassy?
The Lithuanian passport holders intending to work or stay in Sri Lanka permanently are not eligible to apply for the Sri Lankan ETA. In this case, the applicant must obtain a traditional visa at a Sri Lankan embassy or consulate.
Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka Visa from Lithuania?
Nowadays, Lithuanian citizens can apply for Sri Lanka ETA from Lithuania easily. At Sri Lanka Immigration Services, we can help you proceed through the online application process, at the conclusion of which you are able to get your travel document quite quickly.
Way to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA visa?
Follow 04 steps of Sri Lanka ETA Visa processing time at Sri Lanka Immigration Services :
- Step 1: Apply for Sri Lanka e-Visa in an online form
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee online
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa
- Step 4: Receive your visa stamped into your passport
What document requirements for candidates?
To get a successful application process ETA, let's make sure fully the documents required:
- Passport: stay valid for at least another 180 days from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka.
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages for stamping.
- A scanned copy of biographical page of your passport.
- A recent digital photograph of applicants.
- E-mail address: Be sure that you give a valid address to which you have access. Because when your application is successful, the ETA will send that email in PDF format. You can print it or you can keep a backup on your digital device.
- Way of payment: You can pay by credit card or debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer.
How to get Sri Lanka online visa from Lithuania?
3. How much is the fee to apply the Sri Lanka ETA for Lithuania Citizens?
Sri Lanka visa fee includes 2 items: Visa service fee and a government fee. The total cost must pay for the Sri Lanka ETA will depend on the type of visa you apply for.
Specifically, there are 3 levels of service fees as follows:
- Normal: The tourist can get e-Visa/ETA within 3 business days. This is a safer choice for low-budget trips, so if you’re not urgent, you can try it once.
- Urgent: If the tourist has already prepared everything and gets e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours at the final step, that is the best choice for the balance of fee & convenience.
- Super Urgent: For your urgent needs, the tourist can get e-Visa/ETA within 5 business hours. The fastest you can get it, the most price for your amazing experience service.
What advice for travelers to visit Sri Lanka?
In addition, to prepare for the smoothest trip to Sri Lanka, you can use our additional services for just a small fee:
- Insurance services: increase your chances of being protected against the developments of the Covid-19 epidemic.
- Sri Lanka 4G Sim card Service to stay connected with friends and family during your travels.
- Sri Lanka airport car picks up service: once time fills information to booking. The candidates can get the services easily.
How many times has Lithuania been allowed entry to Sri Lanka with ETA?
With Sri Lanka's ETA, Lithuanian citizens can remain for up to 30 days. The entry time will depend on the type of ETA.
- Tourist ETA: This type allows the tourist to have double entry to enter Sri Lanka.
- Business ETA: With multiple entries to enter, means the tourist can enter with no limit to Sri Lanka for 30 consecutive days from the date of arrival.
- Transit ETA: The tourists just have a single entry in 48 hours in Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka visa cost for Lithuanian citizens
4. Sri Lanka online visa for Lithuanian citizens FAQs
Summary of frequently asked questions about online visas in Sri Lanka, please refer to:
Can Lithuanian passport holders get a multiple-entry tourist visa for Sri Lanka?
Yes. Lithuanian citizens can easily apply for a tourist visa with multiple entries.
The type of online visa for the longest stay visa for visitors is an online 6-month validity tourist visa. This allows for two entries into Sri Lanka for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
When is the best time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Lithuanian citizens?
After the Sri Lanka visa application form has been submitted, it is processed within 05 hours to 03 business days. So the best time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Lithuanian citizens is at least 07 days before their travel.
Can Lithuanian citizens apply for a Sri Lanka ETA for a group or family?
Yes. Sri Lanka Immigration Services allows Lithuanian candidates to apply for a group of up to 15 applicants.
By applying for a group of people, candidates can save a lot of time. All the travel details and contact information can be filled in the application form at once. You just need to make a single combined payment.
Is it possible for Lithuanian citizens to work in Sri Lanka while on this ETA Visa?
Lithuanian citizens cannot work in Sri Lanka with an online visa. Remember the purpose of EVisa includes 3 types of Sri Lanka online visa:
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Visa transit
If you want to work in Sri Lanka, you should apply for a visa at the Embassy as well as ensure the rules of immigration to this country.
What advisory is Sri Lanka Travel for Lithuanian citizens?
- Nowadays, before you plan to travel to Sri Lanka, let's reconsider the latest information.
- Follow the instructions of local authorities about COVID-19.
- Monitor local media for breaking events and adjust your plans based on new information.
- Lithuanian citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations.
- Embassy of Lithuania in Sri Lanka in emergency situations.
Hope the article above gives you more information about the Sri Lanka visa for Lithuanian citizens. In case you prefer a faster resolution, feel free to contact us 24/7 or find out more information at Sri Lanka FAQs.