Sri Lanka visa for Lebanese citizens: Documents required & cost in December 2023
- 1. Sri Lanka Visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
- 2. Type of Sri Lanka Visa for Lebanese citizens
- 3. How to apply for Sri Lanka Online Visa (ETA/e-Visa) for Lebanese citizens
- 4. The processing time and ETA cost of Sri Lanka for Lebanese citizens
- 5. Why was GIS chosen for the Sri Lanka ETA service?
Sri Lanka is a wonderful island with a variety of landscapes, fauna, and scenic scenery. That is why many Lebanese citizens opt to spend their vacations in Sri Lanka. Lebanese nationals may visit the most beautiful destinations in Sri Lanka by aircraft, but first, they must obtain a Sri Lanka Visa for Lebanese citizens.
Discover the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Lebanese citizens in the article below if you want to visit Sri Lanka.
1. Sri Lanka Visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
For Lebanese nationals, a visa to Sri Lanka is necessary. As a result, Lebanese passport holders need a Sri Lanka visa in order to enter the country.
Lebanese people may now simply apply for a Sri Lanka visa online from Lebanon. They only need to print their e-Visa/ETA and bring it with them when they arrive.
When you fly to Sri Lanka with a valid e-Visa/ETA, the immigration personnel will stamp your passport.
2. Type of Sri Lanka Visa for Lebanese citizens
There are three types of Sri Lanka ETA that a Lebanese citizen can apply for, which are:
The e-Tourist Visa
This is a Sri Lanka tourist visa for Lebanese citizens that allows them to stay in the country for up to 30 days. For this type of visa, they are only permitted to leave and return to Sri Lanka twice.
The Tourist Visa is exclusively for Lebanese travelers who want to travel to Sri Lanka for sightseeing or participating in sporting events, competitions, and cultural activities organized in the country. Tourist visas are expressly prohibited from being used to seek admission/study, accept employment, or engage in business or any other economic activity.
The Transit ETA
The Sri Lanka transit ETA is only issued in extremely narrow conditions. The passenger is not permitted to exit the airport at all. The tourist must have a connecting flight out of the same airport where they arrived within two days (48 hours). It is issued just to allow a foreigner to travel through Sri Lanka to his end destination.
The Business ETA
Business e-visa is a form of e-Visa that allows you to enter Sri Lanka for business and trade but not for work. Multiple admissions into Sri Lanka are permitted under the Business e-Visa, as long as they are all made within the first 30 days of the original entrance.
3. How to apply for Sri Lanka Online Visa (ETA/e-Visa) for Lebanese citizens
Applying for a Sri Lankan visa from Lebanon is as simple as three steps:
- Step 1: Fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. In this step, you are required to provide some personal information such as full name, date of birth, nationality and other information related to the ETA you wish to apply for. Make sure that all the information is correct before entering the next step.
- Step 2: Pay the visa application cost online.
- Step 3: Receive your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA via email.
A word of caution: the e-Visa/ETA should be printed in a physical copy and carried in your passport.
Also, ensure that your Lebanese passport is valid for at least 180 days from the date of travel and has at least 02 visa blank pages.
4. The processing time and ETA cost of Sri Lanka for Lebanese citizens
Fee for e-Visa/ETA
Sri Lanka ETA fees for all citizens, including Lebanese passport holders, comprises the ETA service cost as well as the Government fee.
- The government of Sri Lanka requires Lebanese visitors to pay a government charge when applying for an ETA visa.
- Visa service charge: The cost you pay when you use the visa online services.
You may also utilize an extra Sri Lanka 4G SIM Card service to remain in touch with family and friends throughout your vacation. Simultaneously, you may purchase an insurance plan for further peace of mind.
Don't forget the Sri lanka car pick up service. The driver will pick you up and help you with your luggage, so you can just relax while being transported back to your hotel.
ETA/e-Visa online processing time
The processing time for the ETA is short. The sooner you need a visa online, the more expensive it will be.
- Normal processing time: You will obtain an e-Visa/ETA within 03 business days.
- Urgent processing: You will receive your e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Super urgent processing: you will have your e-Visa/ETA within 05 working hours.
5. Why was GIS chosen for the Sri Lanka ETA service?
SrilankaVisa.lk is a professional Sri Lankan immigration firm, specializing in ETAs for tourism, business, and transit visas. With many years of expertise, our staff consistently provides the greatest experience while saving you a significant amount of time and money.