Sri Lanka visa for Kenyan citizens: Requirements and Cost
- 1. Sri Lanka visa requirements for Kenyan citizens
- 2. Type of Sri Lanka Visa for Kenyan citizens
- 3. How to apply Sri Lanka Online Visa (ETA/e-Visa) for Kenya citizens
- 4. Sri Lanka visa cost for Kenyan citizens
- 5. Some notes for easy e-visa/ETA approval
Kenya is one of the countries whose citizens can enter Sri Lanka with an e-Visa. You are not required to apply for a visa at the nearest Sri Lankan embassy as a Kenyan national. So, how do you get a Sri Lanka visa for Kenyan citizens?
This article will walk you through the entire process of applying for a Sri Lanka visa for Kenyan citizens, including eligibility requirements and costs.
1. Sri Lanka visa requirements for Kenyan citizens
An electronic travel permission application is typically processed within 03 business days. Because the Sri Lankan government's program aims to develop the tourism sector, preparing the documentation to apply for it is straightforward.
Everything you'll need to get started is listed below:
- A duplicate of your current passport. Kenyans must have a passport that is valid for at least six months after their arrival in Sri Lanka, as well as at least 02 blank pages for stamping.
- An email address: Please keep in mind that the email address you provide us must be valid. We will collect your ETA from the Government and email it to you in PDF format, so please provide a valid email address. Remember to print a physical copy before you leave.
2. Type of Sri Lanka Visa for Kenyan citizens
Kenya passport holders can choose from the following types of Sri Lanka ETA Visa to meet their travel needs.
Kenyans can travel to Sri Lanka for sightseeing, visits, or medical treatment. The tourist e-visa /ETA is valid for 06 months from the issued date and allows Kenyan travelers to stay in the country for 30 days from the arrival date.
ETA/e-Visa for Business
Kenyan citizens are welcome to travel to Sri Lanka for business meetings, conferences, and corporate events. The Sri Lanka visa for business has a validity of 06 months, allowing Kenyans to stay in the country for 30 days and enter the country multiple times.
Kenyan nationals can apply for this travel authorization if they are passing through Sri Lanka on their way to another location. If their stay is less than 48 hours, Kenyan citizens will need a transit e-visa/ETA.
3. How to apply Sri Lanka Online Visa (ETA/e-Visa) for Kenya citizens
It is relatively simple for Kenyans to apply for a Sri Lanka e-Visa, and it is now even easier with our assistance. Kenya passport holders only need to perform the three steps listed below:
- Step 1: Fill out the online application ETA form at Sri Lanka Immigration Services with information about your trip and your personal information. Kenyan visitors must provide information such as their full name, date of birth, and current address.
- Step 2: Make full payment for your order. Check your email for any additional instructions (if any), as well as your approved ETA/e-Visa.
- Step 3: Print your Sri Lanka ETA and bring it with you to Sri Lanka.
Check that your Kenya passport is valid for at least 180 days after the date of arrival in Sri Lanka and that at least 02 visa pages are free of marks. The e-Visa/ETA must be printed in hard copy and carried in your passport.
4. Sri Lanka visa cost for Kenyan citizens
You must pay two (2) types of Sri Lanka ETA fees when applying for a Sri Lanka e-visa for Kenyan nationals: Service Cost and Government Cost.
The ETA service fee, Sri Lanka Immigration Services has 03 options for processing the ETA/e-Visa. You can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Normal: Your wait time will be no more than three business days for standard service.
- Urgent: Your visa application will be processed within 24 hours.
- Extremely Urgent: You can expect to receive the final result within 5 business hours.
5. Some notes for easy e-visa/ETA approval
As a result, the processing time for obtaining a Sri Lanka ETA is short, and the ETA is approved quickly. Some information for e-visa/ETA applicants.
- The applicant must complete the online Visa application form with their personal information. Check that all of your personal information is accurate.
- The Kenya passport scan copy must be clear, including the biographical pages with a signature.
In addition, you should purchase Sri Lanka travel insurance before traveling to Sri Lanka. This insurance is one of the factors that can help your visa application be approved by the Government easier.
Please contact us at any time if you have any unanswered questions about the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Kenyans. We offer not only the well-known Sri Lankan ETA service, but also a quick and useful information consulting channel.
Don't forget to book a pick-up service in Sri Lanka, a great experience for Kenyan travelers as soon as they arrive in this beautiful country. What you need to do is rest after a long flight, our driver will pick you up right at the airport and carry your luggage to the car. You can enjoy your surroundings while our driver takes you to your address.