Sri Lanka visa for Iranian citizens: Check Requirements and Cost
The visa rules for Iranian people in Sri Lanka have changed. Instead of waiting in line at the embassy or consulate, or even at the airport, to apply for a regular Sri Lanka visa, you may now receive a Sri Lanka e-visa comfortably and promptly right at home.
Because it is Iran's neighbor, travel between the two nations is simple. This article covers all the information Iranian visitors need to know about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Iranian nationals, visa costs, and how to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Iranian citizens.
Let's explore with Sri Lanka Immigration Services!
1. Latest Sri Lanka visa requirements for Iranian citizens
As previously stated, Iranians visiting Sri Lanka for vacation, transit, or business must get an e-visa, also known as an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization), to enter and depart the country. The electronic travel permission comes in two flavors:
- Tourist e-Visa for Sri Lanka: Allows Iranians to go to Sri Lanka for vacation, to visit friends or family, or to compete in an athletic or cultural event. It permits two entries into Sri Lanka, with a total stay of up to 30 days.
- Sri Lanka Business e-Visa: Allows entrance into Sri Lanka as well as participation in business activities such as meetings or contract negotiations, attending conferences and seminars, or completing short training courses. It is multiple entry permission with a 30-day stay limit.
- Sri Lanka Transit Visa application: This is a single entrance permit with a maximum stay of 02 days. Note that this type of visa is granted for transit purposes only.
Regardless of the kind of Sri Lanka ETA required, approved electronic travel authorization for Iranian citizens is valid for 06 months from the date of issuing.
- Sri Lanka embassy address
- Sri Lanka travel blog for tourists
- Payment guidelines for Sri Lanka ETA visa
What are Sri Lanka Visa requirements for Iranian citizens?
Typically, an electronic travel permission application is handled within 03 business days. Because the Sri Lankan Government's program is aimed at developing the tourist sector, preparing the documentation to apply for it is simple.
Here's everything you'll need to get started:
- A copy of your current passport. All Iranian nationals must have a valid passport valid for at least 6 months after their arrival in Sri Lanka, as well as at least one blank page for stamping.
- Please keep in mind that the email address you offer us must be a genuine one. We will retrieve your ETA from the government and email it to you in PDF format, so please supply an email address to which you have access. Before you depart, remember to print a physical copy.
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA/e-visa for Iranians?
You may apply for a Sri Lanka ETA visa from Iran in minutes using any device with an Internet connection. Simply take these straightforward steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the online Sri Lanka Visa application form with your essential personal, passport, and travel details.
- Step 2: Use your valid credit or debit card details to securely pay the Sri Lanka online visa fee.
- Step 3: You will receive an authorized Sri Lanka ETA visa / e-visa through email.
Your effort in obtaining an e-visa will be minimized to the greatest extent feasible thanks to our skilled assistance and 24-hour help center. Simply apply with us and enjoy your vacation.
Some notes for easy e-visa / ETA approval
- Iranian applicants must enter their details into the Sri Lanka visa online application form. Make certain that your personal information is correct.
- The scan copy of the Iranian passport must be clear, including the biographical pages.
3. How much are Sri Lanka visa fees for Iranians?
To obtain a Sri Lanka ETA visa for Iran, you must pay two (2) types of Sri Lanka visa fees: a service charge and a government fee.
There are 03 distinct charge levels for the Sri Lanka ETA service fee. Include
- Standard service: This is one of the most cost-effective choices for getting your ETA within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: With this option, you will have your Sri Lanka e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: If you have an emergency, you can obtain your e-Visa within 05 business hours if you use this service type.
A quick reminder: if you want to stay connected to the internet while traveling, buy a Sri Lanka 4G SIM, as well as Sri Lanka Travel insurance to protect your benefits while overseas. You can charge a little fee to ensure that they have a safe and easy journey.
Tourist car pick-up service is now available. Our door-to-door service trial with a professional driver's crew. After your trip to Sri Lanka, all you need to do is climb on and rest. Our driver will bring your stuff to the car and safely transport you to your destination. We now provide one-click pickup requests.
Hope the preceding information is helpful in understanding the procedure of applying for Sri Lanka visa for Iranian citizens. If you are considering a trip to Sri Lanka, use our service at ETA Sri Lanka Service right away. Our top personnel will undoubtedly provide you with a fantastic experience, saving you both time and money. Please contact us right away.
- Cost of Sri Lanka visa for Svalbard and Jan Mayen Island citizens
- Sri Lanka visa fee for Ecuadorian citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for Georgian citizens
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE