Sri Lanka visa for Icelandic citizens: Requirements and Cost
Sri Lanka is a country with an extremely developed tourism industry and attracts a lot of international tourists. When you come here, you can visit dreamy cities, unspoiled beaches and peaceful and peaceful people's lives.
So, if you plan to visit Sri Lanka for a holiday trip, this article is for you. Let's check the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Icelandic citizens and update the documents required, cost for your application visa.
1. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Icelandic citizens
Icelandic nationals wishing to visit Sri Lanka must get a visa before entering the country. There are two ways to obtain a Sri Lanka visa:
- Visit the Sri Lankan Embassy in Iceland to apply for a regular visa to enter Sri Lanka.
- Apply for a Sri Lanka visa online, also known as an E-Travel Authorization (which is called ETA). Icelandic citizens visiting Sri Lanka for vacation, business, or transit may be eligible for the ETA, depending on the length of their stay.
2. Type of Sri Lanka visa/ETA for Icelandic nationals
The Sri Lankan government has created three types of ETA visas for Icelandic nationals planning a travel to the country, which include:
- Tourist e-Visa/ETA: For Icelandic nationals planning to visit Sri Lanka for tourism, recreation, or to visit family and friends. This form of ETA permits applicants to enter Sri Lanka twice and remain for 30 days in the country.
- Business e-Visa/ETA: This type of visa is suitable for those visiting Sri Lanka for business purposes from Iceland. Icelandic people can enter Sri Lanka as many times as they like and remain for up to 30 days.
- Transit ETA: This sort of visa is intended for Icelandic candidates who are passing through Sri Lanka. An ETA Transit allows a stay duration of 48 hours (2 days) within the airport.
3. Way to apply for the Sri Lanka online visa
Step by step to apply for the Sri Lanka visa
Applicants who have prepared all of these materials may then apply for a Sri Lanka visa ETA by following the four easy procedures outlined below:
- Step 1: Fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA . This form will request the following information: personal information, passport information, and travel itinerary. In addition, applicants will be asked to pick the kind of Sri Lanka ETA for Icelandic nationals on the form (Tourist, Business, or Transit) and the processing time for visa application.
- Step 2: Pay the visa application cost online. In this step, you should check that all of the information you provided in the first step is correct. To make a payment, select a payment option (credit card or debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer) and complete the secure form.
- Step 3: Check your emails for your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA, or check the status of your visa on our website.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport.
3.2 Sri Lanka ETA processing time
The online Sri Lanka ETA service is completed promptly and conveniently, allowing Icelandic tourists to save a significant amount of time and effort.
You can select an appropriate service package for yourself based on the time it takes to obtain an ETA to enter Sri Lanka. It should be noted that the greater the charge, the sooner you can receive your ETA.
- Normal service: Obtaining an e-Visa/ETA takes only 03 business days.
- Urgent service: An e-Visa/ETA can be obtained in less than 24 hours.
- Super Urgent service: Obtaining an e-Visa/ETA takes only 05 business hours.
4. Updates Sri Lanka visa/ETA cost for Icelandic citizens
To get a Sri Lanka visa, Icelandic nationals must pay two types of Sri Lanka visa fees: a Government charge and a Service cost.
- The Government ETA fee is a mandatory charge that the applicant must pay in order to process the e-Visa/ETA.
- ETA Service cost: The amount you must pay in advance for an ETA service in Sri Lanka is known as the service charge. It varies according to the service you utilize. The quicker you wish to acquire your ETA for Sri Lanka, the higher the service charge.
You may further enhance your vacation by purchasing one of the two packages listed below:
- Sri Lanka 4G Sim card service: This service keeps you connected to the Internet during your journey. You can conduct your job and keep up with your social media activity without interruptions.
- Insurance service: Make your vacation safer and more secure in the event of an unforeseen event (lost luggage, delays, etc.)
- Airport car pick up service: What you need to do is rest after a long flight, our driver will pick you up right at the airport and carry your luggage to the car. You can enjoy your surroundings while our driver takes you to your address.
Thank you for your time in reading this article. Hope the useful information above helps you understand Sri Lanka visa requirements for Icelandic citizens. If you also need Sri Lanka visa/ETA information, feel free to contact us 24/7. Our support team with many years of experience will help you get the approved ETA quickly.
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE