Sri Lanka visa requirements for Haitian citizens in February 2024
- 1. Haiti citizens need a Sri Lanka visa to enter the country
- 2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka online visa from Haiti?
- 3. How much is a Sri Lanka electronic visa?
- 4. Advice about Sri Lanka visa for Haitian travelers
- When is the best time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Haiti citizens?
- Can I stay in Sri Lanka without a Visa for Haiti?
- What is the maximum stay for Haiti citizens in Sri Lanka?
- Can I extend my stay beyond the 30-day limit?
- How will Haiti citizens receive their Sri Lanka ETA?
- Do Haiti citizens need to take the coronavirus into account when visiting Sri Lanka?
Sri Lanka is an attractive destination for international tourists because it still retains beautiful primeval forests, pristine beaches, and intact preservation of cultural heritage belonging to the Buddhist center. ancient religion.
Sri Lanka Immigration Services will work with you to find out details about Sri Lankan visas for Haiti citizens, procedures, regulations, and costs to apply for this type of visa online.
1. Haiti citizens need a Sri Lanka visa to enter the country
Sri Lanka is currently visa-free for countries visiting within 30 days, including Singapore, and the Maldives. Therefore, Haiti nationals must still apply for a standard Sri Lankan visa.
However, don't be too concerned about this. Because foreign tourists visiting Sri Lanka can now easily apply for a visa online.
What are ETA visa types of Sri Lanka and length of stay:
Sri Lanka evisas for Haiti are classified into three types based on the travelers' purposes. Sri Lanka Immigration Services currently offers the following visa categories to customers all over the world:
- Sri Lankan Online tourist visas allow Haiti residents to visit Sri Lanka for vacation, casual visits to friends or relatives, or participation in a sporting or cultural event. It allows for two entries into Sri Lanka for a period of up to 30 days from the date of arrival.
- Sri Lanka Business Visa online: Applicants who intend to visit Sri Lanka for business purposes may apply for this visa. It allows multiple entries into Sri Lanka as well as participation in business activities such as meetings or contract negotiations, attendance at conferences and seminars, or completion of short training courses. Haiti citizens can enter Sri Lanka as many times as they want during the validity period of their visas, and stay for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- A Transit Visa to Sri Lanka: This visa is granted to Haiti nationals who wish to transit through Sri Lanka on their way to other countries. A transit electronic visa is only valid for transit purposes. Haiti can stay at the airport for 48 hours before boarding to the next flight.
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka online visa from Haiti?
It has never been easier to apply for a visa. Haiti citizens can now register from home or anywhere as long as they have an internet-connected device.
Step by step to apply Sri Lanka visa for Haiti citizens
Haiti citizens should only take three simple steps in the visa application process:
- Step 1: Fill out the application form with your visa information (number of visas, type of visa, and processing time), as well as your personal information.
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee securely and quickly using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, or wire transfer.
- Step 3: Submit the application form and leave the rest to Sri Lanka Immigration Services.
How to enter Sri Lanka with an electronic visa?
When the Sri Lankan government issued your visa electronically to your email, you should print it out on paper and bring it with you on your trip to Sri Lanka.
You only need to present your passport and the printed visa to the customs officer for clearance when doing immigration procedures at the airport.
Advice to know about Sri Lankan online visas for travelers:
All Haiti citizens visiting Sri Lanka have required an electronic visa (ETA).
- A valid passport must be valid for at least six months from the intended arrival date in Sri Lanka
- The ETA only accepts and approves visa applications for short-term visas for tourism, business, and family visits.
3. How much is a Sri Lanka electronic visa?
There are two types of Sri Lanka visa fees:
- The government fee is a fee that all Haitian citizens are required to pay when applying for a visa to Sri Lanka.
- When you use our service, you will be charged a service fee. It will include giving you advice on the Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA, providing you with the necessary documents, reviewing your application, and informing you of the outcome of your application. We will collect your e-Visa/ETA from the Sri Lankan government and email it to you so that you can print it before arriving at the Sri Lankan ports. (At airports, borders, and seaports).
Applicants from Haiti should also keep in mind that the cost of the service fee varies depending on the visa processing time they choose. If the visa is urgent, the fee will be higher; however, you will receive the visa in the shortest time possible.
Sri Lanka visa processing time
Sri Lanka Immigration Services currently offer three visa levels to applicants, including
- Normal: In most cases, when Haiti visitors have enough time to prepare their documents. They will receive their e-Visa within a maximum of 03 business days. This service has the lowest cost.
- Urgent: For exceptional circumstances in which Haiti nationals require their visa immediately. With this option, they will receive their Visa in a maximum of 24 hours. As a result, Haiti citizens need to pay a surcharge for this service.
- Super urgent: Used in cases where a Haiti passport holder is about to board a flight but does not yet have a Visa for entry. They can get a Visa for Sri Lanka in a guaranteed maximum of 05 business hours with this special offer. This is the most expensive Rush visa service.
We frequently provide discount codes to our customers. Using the discount code will allow you to save a significant amount of money when applying for a Sri Lanka visa. Check it out right now!
Sri Lanka Immigration extra services
When there are good benefits in the trip, it will make your trip much more convenient and memorable. For a small registration fee, you will receive the following utilities:
- Pick-up service at the airport: professional drivers and new cars will meet you there. All you have to do after the trip is relax; our driver will take you to the address you specified.
- Sri Lanka sim card: a sim card package with an internet connection will allow you to share memorable travel moments with family and friends, as well as solve any urgent problems that may arise during your trip.
- Travel insurance service: it's wonderful to be able to travel with peace of mind. Medical and transportation benefits will provide you with peace of mind in the event of an unexpected incident.
Please keep in mind that when registering for these services on our website, you only need to enter your information once. At the same time, you can choose to purchase these services separately based on your needs.
Of course, we recommend that you use the services listed above to make the most of your trip.
Hopefully, the most detailed instructions on how to apply for a visa to Sri Lanka provided by Sri Lanka Immigration Services above will assist you in obtaining the quickest visa.
4. Advice about Sri Lanka visa for Haitian travelers
When is the best time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Haiti citizens?
The processing time for visa applications is between 05 hours to 03 business days, thus Haiti citizens should apply for a Sri Lanka ETA at least 07 days before their travel.
Can I stay in Sri Lanka without a Visa for Haiti?
No. Haiti nationals must have a valid visa to enter and stay in Sri Lanka. According to visa policy of the Sri Lankan Government, a foreigner staying in Sri Lanka without a valid visa will be charged US $500 penalty in addition to the visa fee.
What is the maximum stay for Haiti citizens in Sri Lanka?
A Sri Lanka ETA has a validity of 06 months from the issued date, allowing a duration of stay up to 30 days for Haiti citizens.
Can I extend my stay beyond the 30-day limit?
Yes. A Sri Lanka ETA allows you to extend your stay in Sri Lanka.
However, if you wish to extend your stay for more than 30 days, you will need to apply for a visa extension at the Head Office of the Department of Immigration and Emigration.
Sri Lanka Immigration Services strongly advise you to request a visa extension before your visa is set to expire to prevent penalties and hassles. If your stay exceeds the validity of your visa, you risk having your extension request denied, or even being detained.
How will Haiti citizens receive their Sri Lanka ETA?
Haiti citizens will receive their Sri Lanka ETA via their email address. Haiti travelers need to fill in an online application form at Sri Lanka Immigration Service to obtain a Sri Lanka eVisa.
Do Haiti citizens need to take the coronavirus into account when visiting Sri Lanka?
Yes. Haiti citizens should be aware of the latest update of the Government on Covid-19 requirements when visiting Sri Lanka.
However, from June 17th, 2022, Haiti nationals do not need to take the PCR or Rapid Antigen test before traveling to Sri Lanka.