Sri Lanka visa requirements for Guinean citizens
- Do Guinea citizens need Sri Lanka visa to visit?
- How many types of Sri Lanka e-visa?
- How to apply for Sri Lanka online visa?
- Cost of Sri Lanka online visa fee
Sri Lanka is a stunning island nation that draws visitors from all over the world with its stunning beaches, rich cultural heritage, and ancient ruins.
If you plan a trip to Sri Lanka as a Guinean citizen, you should be aware of the visa requirements and application process. In this article, Sri Lanka Immigration Services'll guide you through the steps of obtaining a Sri Lanka visa for Guinea citizens.
Do Guinea citizens need Sri Lanka visa to visit?
Guinea passport holders need a Sri Lanka visa to visit Sri Lanka. It is required. Guinea candidates can apply for a Sri Lanka visa in two ways:
- Apply at the Sri Lanka embassy or consulate everywhere.
- Apply Sri Lanka online visa by ETA system (recommend).
Sri Lanka visa for Guinea citizens
How many types of Sri Lanka e-visa?
There are several types of visas available for travelers to Sri Lanka, including tourist visas, business visas, and transit visas.
1. Tourist Visa for Sri Lanka
The tourist visa for Sri Lanka allows Guineans to visit the country for tourism purposes such as sightseeing, visiting family and friends, or attending cultural events for up to 30 days with double entries. It is valid 6 months from the issued date.
2. Business Visa for Sri Lanka
The Business ETA is a type of e-Visa that allows multiple entries into Sri Lanka for those traveling for business or trade. It is important to note, that the Business ETA is not valid for employment purposes. This type of visa allows you to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days.
3. Transit Visa
Sri Lanka transit visas allow Guinea citizens to stay in Sri Lanka for 48 hours but transit visa holders are not permitted to leave the airport under any circumstances.
Type of Sri Lanka visa for Guinea citizens
How to apply for Sri Lanka online visa?
Step by step to apply Sri Lank e-visa for Guinea citizens. It is a simple process to apply for a visa to Sri Lanka, but you must carefully follow each step to ensure that your application is approved.
Here's a step-by-step tutorial to get you started:
- Determine the type of visa you'll need: As previously stated, whether you require a short-stay or long-stay visa is determined by the purpose and length of your trip.
- Examine your eligibility: Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements for the type of visa you want before applying. This information is available on the official website of the Sri Lankan government.
- Gather the necessary documents: To apply for a visa, you must have a valid passport and a visa application form from Sri Lanka Immigration Services.
- Send your application to Once you have all of the necessary documents, you can submit your visa application.
- Pay your visa fee: When you apply for a visa, you must pay a fee. The cost of the visa is determined by the type of visa requested and the country from which the request is made.
Wait for processing: Once you've submitted your application, you must wait for the visa to be processed. Processing times vary, but they can range between a few days and several weeks. Processing times vary, but they are a maximum of 3 business days.
Apply for a Sri Lanka online visa from Guinea easily with ETA visa system.
Check documents requirements for Sri Lanka ETA
Guinean citizens must meet the following requirements in order to obtain an electronic visa for Sri Lanka:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Sri Lanka is required.
- A scan of the biographical page of the Guinea passport.
- A visa application form has been completed.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- The visa fee must be paid.
How long to taka Sri Lanka e-visa?
It's worth noting that online visa applications for Sri Lanka can be submitted from any location with an internet connection.
The ETA service fee in Sri Lanka is divided into three levels of processing time, which are as follows:
- Standard Service: This is the most affordable option, with an ETA of 3 business days.
- Urgent Service: If you choose this option, you will receive your Sri Lanka e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Service: In the event of an emergency, you can choose this service type to receive your e-Visa within 5 working hours. It is important to note, however, that the rush visa service fee is higher.
Cost of Sri Lanka online visa fee
To obtain an e-Visa to Sri Lanka, Guinean citizens must pay two separate fees: the e-Visa Service fee and the Sri Lanka Government fee. Here is detail about visa fees:
- The e-Visa/ETA Service Fee is a one-time payment for assistance and support during the application process.
- The Sri Lanka Government Fee is a mandatory charge levied by the Immigration Department of Sri Lanka for the processing of e-Visa applications. This fee is distinct from the e-Visa Service fee and is paid to the Sri Lankan government directly. All applicants seeking an e-Visa to Sri Lanka must pay the Sri Lanka Government fee.
Hope this article helps you understand Sri Lanka visa for Guinean citizens. If you are planning to visit Sri Lanka, let contact us today! With our services, applying for a Sri Lanka visa for Guineans has become simpler than ever. Contact us NOW!