Sri Lanka visa for Greek citizens: Requirements and Cost in February 2024
- 1. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Greek citizens
- 2. Type of Sri Lanka ETA visa
- 3. How to apply the Sri Lanka visa/ETA
- 4. Fee of Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA
- 5. What are documents required to apply the Sri Lanka ETA for Greece citizens?
Sri Lanka is known for its golden beaches, surging waves, misty mountains, powerful elephants, sneaky leopards, gigantic whales, a grand history, delicious tea, and kind people.
If Greek citizens plan to visit Sri Lanka at this time, this article is for you. Sum of information about Sri lanka visa requirements for Greek citizens latest, update the documents required and processing time to get approval Sri Lanka ETA. Let’s discover!
1. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Greek citizens
Greece is not on Sri Lanka's visa-free list, thus if you are a Greek citizen, you will need to get a visa to enter the nation. However, this is more frequently recognized as an online visa, often known as an e-visa or ETA for Sri Lanka.
Don't worry, there are a number of service providers who can help you acquire an ETA as soon as possible, and Sri Lanka Immigration Services will do it the quickest and most efficiently for you.
You don't have to go far from home to stand in line at the Sri Lanka embassy in Greece for days or weeks to secure a visa; instead, open your laptop/smartphone connected to the Internet, follow the procedures below, and get an ETA whenever you want.
2. Type of Sri Lanka ETA visa
Greek passport holders can choose from the following types of Sri Lanka ETA/e-Visa to meet their travel needs.
ETA/e-Visa for Tourists
Greek nationals are permitted to go to Sri Lanka for the purpose of sightseeing, visiting, or seeking medical treatment. The tourist e-visa/ETA is valid for 06 months from the issued date and allows you to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival.
Greek people are welcome to visit Sri Lanka for business meetings, conferences, and corporate events. The Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA for business is likewise valid for 06 months from the date of issuance. With this type of visa, Greek nationals can enter the country multiple times and remain there for 30 days from the date of arrival.
If Greek citizens are traveling through Sri Lanka on their way to another location, they can seek this travel authorization. If they stay isn't longer than 48 hours, they'll require transit e-visa/ETA.
3. How to apply the Sri Lanka visa/ETA
Step by step to apply the Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA
It takes only four steps to apply for a Sri Lankan visa from Greece:
- Step 1: Fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 2: Make an online payment for the visa application fee.
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 4: Obtain a visa stamp in your passport.
Before submitting the application form, Greeks should carefully review their responses. Before making an online purchase, check to see if the card being used has been activated.
The processing time to get the approval Sri Lanka ETA
Your package service determines how quickly your Sri Lanka ETA application is handled and delivered online. Each package provides a unique level of convenience; the faster the service, the more convenient your travel.
- Normal service: You will be notified of your ETA within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: You will be advised of your estimated arrival time within 24 hours.
- Supper service: If you require your e-Visa as quickly as possible, you can have it in 05 business hours.
4. Fee of Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA
The fee of Sri Lanka ETA is divided into two categories for Greek citizens:
- The Government fee is the amount you must pay to the Sri Lanka Immigration Department in order for the e-Visa/ETA to be processed.
- The service charge is the amount you must pay in advance in order for us to assist you with your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. Included in this service is counseling on your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA, submission of paperwork, evaluation of your application, and notification of the outcome of your application.
Sri Lanka Immigration add on services
- With Sri Lanka Sim card services, you can stay connected to the internet throughout your journey. During the trip, you can completely handle remote online jobs or connect with family and friends.
- Airport car pick-up service in Sri Lanka. Our driver will meet you at the airport, carry your luggage to the car, and drive you back to your hotel. After your flight to Sri Lanka, all you need to do is rest and relax.
- Buying travel insurance is a great option to make your trip more secure.
5. What are documents required to apply the Sri Lanka ETA for Greece citizens?
For a smoother application process, the applicants must first prepare everything that is necessary, and then fill in the application form. List of documents required is:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Sri Lanka visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, the visa policy of Sri Lanka requires that the passport maintains its validity for at least 06 months from the date of arrival.
- E-mail address – as a result of an online application process, the ETA will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. The address you provide must be valid, and you need to have access to it. Remember to print out the document before departure or make sure that you have a digital copy on your electronic device.
- Methods of payment - You can make the payment using a credit or a debit card, American Express.
Hope the article above gives you useful information about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Greek citizens. If you need more information or want to book a Sri Lanka ETA service, please contact us 24/7 by non charge. Our professional team with many years of experience in this field will help you get the Sri Lanka visa quickly and save a lot of time.