Sri Lanka visa for Georgian citizens: Requirements and ETA Cost in December 2023
- 1. The e-Visa/ETA requirements for Georgian citizens in Sri Lanka
- 2. How to apply for the Sri Lanka visa ETA from Georgia
- 3. The cost of a Visa to Sri Lanka for Georgian citizens
- 4. Why choose a Sri Lanka visa/ETA at GIS?
Dubbed the 'Land of Serendipity, Sri Lanka is a tropical destination discovered by accident. However, the teardrop-shaped island has easily become a favorite, with the feat of having eight UNESCO sites. Buddhist art and architecture in Sri Lanka attract tourists to learn and explore.
If you have a plan to visit Sri Lanka at this time, let's find out the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Georgian citizens in the article below.
1. The e-Visa/ETA requirements for Georgian citizens in Sri Lanka
Many countries do not need Georgian passport holders to have a pre-approved visa before they arrive, however, Sri Lanka is not one of them. As a result, when Georgian nationals visit this country, a Sri Lanka visa is necessary.
The Sri Lanka e-Visa makes it simple to obtain pre-approval, however, it is dependent on the kind of trip and the amount of time spent in Sri Lanka.
What is Sri Lanka ETA?
The Sri Lanka Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) was first launched in 2012. This was established to make it easier for qualified citizens to apply for a visa to Sri Lanka online.
The ETA for Sri Lanka permits qualified nationals to stay for up to 30 days and is valid for 6 months from the date of issuing.
If Georgian people intend to visit Sri Lanka for any other reason or for a longer amount of time, they should contact the Sri Lanka Embassy in Georgia.
What type of Sri Lanka ETA?
The Sri Lankan government enables foreigners to enter the country using one of three types of e-visas/ETA:
- Tourist e-visa/ETA: 30 days of double entrances within 06 months from the issued date.
- Business e-visa/ETA: 30 days of multiple entrances within 06 months from the issued date.
- Transit e-visa/ETA: Applicants wishing to transit via Sri Lanka must present documentary verification. e-Visa/ETA for up to 48 hours of transit (02 days).
2. How to apply for the Sri Lanka visa ETA from Georgia
Step by step to apply for the Sri Lanka visa ETA from Georgia
Recently, Georgian citizens may apply for a Sri Lanka Visa in only four simple steps:
- Step 1: Log on to our website and fill out the online form at "APPLY VISA"
- Step 2: Make an online payment using a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a bank transfer.
- Step 3: Monitor your emails for the confirmation of your information and the time you will get your e-Visa/ETA, or visit our website to check the status of your visa.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport.
Check that your information is correct at each stage. Print your e-Visa/ETA and bring it with you when you go to Sri Lanka.
What are the prerequisites for entering Sri Lanka?
The following are the conditions for applying for the Sri Lanka ETA:
- The Passport must be valid for at least 180 days (6 months) from the date of entry in Sri Lanka and have at least two blank pages.
- To submit the ETA Visa and get the results, you must have a valid e-mail address. The e-Visa/ETA should be printed and brought with you while traveling to Sri Lanka.
- Payment methods — We accept credit and debit card payments. PayPal payments are also accepted.
Make sure you have all of the necessary documentation so that you can receive your ETA as soon as possible.
3. The cost of a Visa to Sri Lanka for Georgian citizens
To get a Sri Lanka visa, Georgian citizens must pay two (2) types of Sri Lanka visa fees: a service cost and a government fee.
The Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA service now offers three pricing levels, including:
- The first is a standard service: This is one of the most cost-effective solutions, and it may get you an ETA within 03 business days.
- The second, more urgent service: Sri Lanka e-Visa within 24 business hours.
- The third, very urgent service: If you have an emergency, you can obtain your e-Visa within 5 business hours by choosing this service type.
In order to increase the convenience and great experience for visitors when coming to Sri Lanka, we have provided an additional car pick-up service at the airport. Check out the details of this service here.
4. Why choose a Sri Lanka visa/ETA at GIS?
If you are planning to visit Sri Lanka, let's book a Sri Lanka ETA service at GIS. With a professional team and many years of experience in the Sri Lanka Immigration field, our team makes sure to give you the best experience.
Apply today with confidence:
- Safety, Fastest, Reliable, Save Time.
- Secure Online Payment.
- 3 Working Days Guarantee.
- No Hidden Fees and No Traps.
- Money-Back Guarantee if Declined.