Sri Lanka visa for Gabonese citizens: Requirements and Cost in February 2024
- 1. Sri Lanka visa for Gabonese citizens
- 2. Discover kinds of Sri Lanka visa/ETA for Gabon citizens
- 3. Way to apply Sri Lanka visa ETA from Gabon
- 4. Update Sri Lanka visa/ETA cost for travelers
- 5. Why choose Sri Lanka Immigration & e-Visa Services for Sri Lanka visa application?
In recent years, everyone has been mentioning Sri Lanka as a vacation destination. It is known as the "Pearl of the Indian Ocean" because it is an island country in South Asia about 31 kilometers from India's southern coast. Despite its small size (just over 65,000 km2), Sri Lanka has many natural advantages. After the civil war ended in mid-2009, Sri Lanka launched a new advertising campaign to attract foreign tourists called "Sri Lanka - a small wonder".
Sri Lanka Immigration Service assists you in your journey of discovery and conquest by providing the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Gabonese citizens.
1. Sri Lanka visa for Gabonese citizens
Gabon requires a visa to visit Sri Lanka. Gabonese citizens can obtain a visa in one of two ways:
- Apply for a conventional visa at the Sri Lankan Embassy in Gabon.
- Online e-visa (Electronic Travel Authorization) application (ETA).
Travelers from Gabon who want to visit Sri Lanka can obtain a variety of Sri Lanka e-visas/ETA. A short visit visa is a type of Sri Lanka visa that allows a foreign national to enter the country for a limited period of time. Travelers with an e-visa/ETA are permitted to stay, travel, do business and transit in Sri Lanka.
2. Discover kinds of Sri Lanka visa/ETA for Gabon citizens
The government imposes three types of ETA when foreign nationals enter Sri Lanka. You can apply for an ETA type of visa based on your reason for visiting Sri Lanka.
2.1 Sri Lanka Visitor visa
Visitors who apply for a Sri Lanka tourist e-visa may stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days from the date of arrival and enter twice. Documentation is required, and this includes:
- Duly completed Visa Application Form
- Valid passport (valid for at least six months) with at least two blank pages for verification.
2.2 ETA for a business visa
Applicants for a Sri Lanka business e-visa may stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days, with multiple entries. Only a passport valid for at least 06 months from the intended date of entry in Sri Lanka is required to apply for a Sri Lanka business visa/ETA.
2.3 Visa for Transit ETA
A Sri Lanka transit visa is valid for six months from the date of issue and allows the applicant to only stay at the Sri Lanka airport for 48 hours before leaving.
3. Way to apply Sri Lanka visa ETA from Gabon
The application process for a Sri Lanka ETA is simple and convenient. Tunisians with an internet connection can apply online for an ETA Sri Lanka visa.
To apply for a Sri Lanka e-visa, follow the four steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 2: Make an online payment for the visa application fee.
- Step 3: Check your email for your e-Visa/ETA to Sri Lanka. Our website also allows you to check the status of your visa.
- Step 4: Get a visa stamp in your passport.
Check documents required to apply Sri lanka visa/ETA
Gabonese passport holders must meet certain Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA requirements in order to obtain the necessary travel authorization before entering Sri Lanka.
Among these requirements are the following:
- A valid passport that is valid for 180 days (6 months) after the date of entry.
- The approved ETE will be sent to the candidates' current email address.
- You must have a valid debit or credit card to pay the ETA charge online.
- Notices: After receiving the approved ETA for Sri Lanka via email, Gabon should bring the following documents with them in order to be allowed entry by border and immigration officials upon arrival: A printed copy of the ETA approval.
4. Update Sri Lanka visa/ETA cost for travelers
Sri Lanka ETA costs include both the ETA service fee and the Government fee for all citizens, including Gabon citizens with passports.
Tunisians must pay a government fee when applying for an ETA visa in Sri Lanka.
- Visa service fee: The fee paid when using visa online services.
- Sri Lanka Immigration & e-Visa Portal currently has three visa processing times available.
The faster you get your Sri Lanka ETA, the more money you'll have to pay:
- Standard service: Your wait time will be no more than 03 business days.
- Your visa application will be processed within 24 hours.
- You will receive the outcome of your e visa application within 05 business hours.
Sri Lanka travel advisory for visitors
While on vacation, you can also use an additional Sri Lanka 4G SIM Card service to stay in touch with family and friends.
You can also get Sri Lanka travel insurance at the same time for added peace of mind.
Don’t forget the Sri Lanka car pickup service for travelers. Just a moment before registration, candidates can successfully book this benefit service.
A big note for Sri lanka online visa applicants, check the promo code if any for special offer registration at srilankavisa.lk.
5. Why choose Sri Lanka Immigration & e-Visa Services for Sri Lanka visa application?
If you need assistance completing a visa application with all necessary supporting documentation, you can use our Sri Lanka Visa online Service.
You should use our professional Sri Lanka visa service right now for five reasons:
- Advantages include safety, speed, dependability, and time savings.
- Online payments are secure.
- Delivery within three working days is guaranteed.
- There are no hidden fees or catches.
- There is a money-back guarantee if you refuse.
Hope you found the post on Sri Lanka visa requirements for Gabon useful. Please contact us if you require any additional information or assistance. Support is available online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.