Sri Lanka visa requirements for Fijian citizens: Process and Cost
- 1. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Fiji citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Fiji citizens by online ETA system?
- 3. Sri Lanka visa fee for Fiji citizens
- 4. People also ask about Sri Lanka online visa for Fiji citizens
You will undoubtedly fall in love with Sri Lanka the first time you visit. This country is ideal for nature enthusiasts who wish to travel. Furthermore, contrary to popular belief, Sri Lanka has a diverse range of flora and fauna. Mountains, tea plantations, train rides, wildlife safaris, hikes, and much more can be found in this country.
Fijians can visit Sri Lanka, but they must apply for a visa ahead of time or obtain one on arrival. Applying for an ETA ahead of time is the best way to travel to Sri Lanka.
You are now aware of Sri Lanka's estimated arrival time in Fiji. Here is the most important information about Sri Lanka visas for Fijians.
1. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Fiji citizens
Fiji citizens need a visa to enter Sri Lanka. But, so lucky for Fijians travelers, because now they can visit Sri Lanka by using an online visa application.
What is a Sri Lanka ETA visa?
The Sri Lanka ETA for Fiji residents, unlike the Sri Lanka Tourist visa on arrival, does not need to be pasted in the passport. Instead, the tourist must bring a copy of the approved ETA with you on the trip to Sri Lanka.
What is a short visit to Sri Lanka for an ETA visa?
A traveler intending to visit Sri Lanka for the following reasons must obtain ETA approval prior to arrival.
- A tourist visa is valid for 6 months from the date of entry with double entry. Tourist visas are issued for the purpose of sightseeing, vacationing, and visiting friends and family within 30 days on each visit.
- Attending business meetings and negotiations, as well as participating in short-term training programs, require a business visa which is valid for 6 months. This e-visa allows travelers to enter Sri Lanka several times as long as each trip does not exceed 30 days.
- Transit visa valid for 48 hours in Sri Lanka airport area.
Fiji citizens can travel to Sri lanka easily with an online visa
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Fiji citizens by online ETA system?
Sri Lanka provides a number of visas and travel documents. Fiji citizens can apply for a Sri Lanka online visa as a Tourist ETA, Business ETA, or Transit visa through Sri Lanka Immigration Services.
Sri Lankans: Apply for a visa at srilankavisa.lk using the ETA system and pay the visa fee with a credit card.
The applicant must enter personal information, including an email address, and is notified of the status of the application.
Successful applicants are given a visa confirmation number (reference number), which must be presented during the immigration process at Colombo International Airport.
- A valid passport which is effective for at least six months from the date of arrival.
- The passport must have more than two vacant pages for visa verification.
- A scanned copy of biographical information page
- A recent portrait photograph of the applicant
How to track the status of Sri Lanka tourist Visa for Fiji?
An ETA for Sri Lanka Tourist visa for Fiji is usually approved within 24 hours to 3 days of the application being submitted.
You can, however, check the status of your Sri Lanka Tourist ETA by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the website of Sri Lanka Immigration Services.
- Select 'Check Status' from the menu bar.
- Enter the required information.
- Check the status of your Sri Lanka Tourist Visa.
How to track the status of Sri Lanka tourist Visa for Fiji?
3. Sri Lanka visa fee for Fiji citizens
To obtain a Sri Lanka Tourist visa for Fiji or an ETA, each applicant must pay a fee.
Unless exempted, people who fail to pay the fees will not be issued a Tourist visa/ETA.
Sri Lanka online visa fees are divided into two categories: government fees and service fees.
Note that: The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. So, if your application for ETA was unsuccessful, you can't get the processing fee back.
How long will it take to get the Sri Lanka online visa?
Sri Lanka Immigration Services offers the following visa services to Fiji candidates:
- Normal: For those who need an e-Visa/ETA within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa/ETA in less than 5 business hours.
Please keep in mind that the faster the processing, the higher the cost.
Sri Lanka visa fee for Fiji citizens
4. People also ask about Sri Lanka online visa for Fiji citizens
What are the benefits of a Sri Lanka visa online ETA for Fiji?
The online Sri Lanka visa has its own set of advantages. Let's take a look at the advantages:
- You can get the ETA from any device that has an internet connection.
- You do not have to go through the Sri Lanka embassy the traditional way.
- All steps are completed online, and you will receive your visa approval via email.
- Candidates from Fiji can obtain an approval of ETA online before departing for Sri Lanka to ensure that they arrive on time.
Who is eligible for the online Sri Lanka ETA application?
The only countries that do not require a visa is Singapore. Only a valid passport is required for these nationals to enter Sri Lanka.
At the moment, 21 countries are ineligible for tourist, business, or transit ETAs and must obtain a visa from a Sri Lanka diplomatic mission in their home country before traveling.
To find out if this is the case for you, we recommend using our convenient Visa Checker.
Now you are ready for a Sri Lanka visa?
You are now ready to embark on an unforgettable trip to Sri Lanka after completing your visa application.
Keep in mind that you can apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Fiji directly through Sri Lanka Immigration Services. We also offer travelers Sri Lanka travel insurance, Sim Card 4G, and car pickup services.
Check out the FAQ section for anything else you might need to know!
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE