Sri Lanka visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens latest update in December 2023
Sri Lanka is a beautiful island country located in South Asia, known for its stunning landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and warm hospitality. The country boasts a diverse range of attractions, including ancient ruins, pristine beaches, lush tea plantations, and wildlife-filled national parks.
If you plan a trip to Sri Lanka as an El Salvador citizen, you should be aware of the visa requirements and application process. In this article, we'll guide you through the steps of obtaining a Sri Lanka visa for El Salvador citizens.
Do El-salvador Republic citizens need a Sri Lanka visa to visit?
El Salvador passport holders need a visa to visit Sri Lanka. It is required. El-Salvador candidates can apply to Sri Lanka in two ways:
- Apply at the Sri Lanka embassy or consulate everywhere
- Apply for Sri Lanka online visa by ETA system (recommend).
Sri Lanka visa for El-salvador citizens
How many types of Sri Lanka e-visa?
There are several types of visas available for travelers to Sri Lanka, including tourist visas, business visas, and transit visas.
1. Tourist Visa for Sri Lanka
The tourist visa for Sri Lanka allows El Salvador to visit the country for tourism purposes such as sightseeing, visiting family and friends, or attending cultural events for up to 30 days with double entries.
2. Business Visa for Sri Lanka
The Business ETA is a type of e-Visa that allows multiple entries into Sri Lanka for those traveling for business or trade. It is important to note, that the Business ETA is not valid for employment purposes. El Salvador Repulic workers will have 30 consecutive days in this country with a Sri Lanka Business ETA.
3. Transit Visa
Sri Lanka transit visas are used when you need to transit through Sri Lanka before traveling to the next country. Sri Lanka transit visa is valid for 6 months from the date of issuance, allowing El Salvador travelers to stay 48 hours.
Type of Sri Lanka eVisa for El-salvador
How to apply for Sri Lanka online visa?
With our assistance, obtaining a Sri Lanka online visa for nationals of El Salvador is now considerably simpler. Passport holders from El Salvador simply need to complete the following three steps:
Step 1: Complete the Sri Lanka ETA application form with your trip details and contact information.
Step 2: Make a payment for the visa fee. For more information and your approved ETA/e-Visa, check your email.
Step 3: Print out your Sri Lanka ETA and bring it with you when you enter Sri Lanka.
The e-Visa/ETA is good for six months after it is granted. It needs to be printed out and kept with you in your passport.
Verify that at least two of your passport's blank visa pages are free of any markings and that your El Salvador passport is valid for at least 180 days from the date of your arrival in Sri Lanka.
El-Salvador citizens must meet the following requirements in order to obtain a tourist visa for Sri Lanka:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Sri Lanka is required.
- A visa application form that has been completed
- Two passport-size photographs
- The visa fee must be paid.
- A scan of El-Salvador's passport’s biographical page.
- A valid email address to receive notifications and Sri Lanka visa approval information.
Apply for Sri Lanka online visa from El-Salvador in some minutes
It's worth noting that online visa applications for Sri Lanka can be submitted from any location with an internet connection. The ETA service fee in Sri Lanka is divided into three levels of processing time, which are as follows:
- Standard Service: This is the most affordable option, with an ETA of 3 business days.
- Urgent Service: If you choose this option, you will receive your Sri Lanka e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Service: In the event of an emergency, you can choose this service type to receive your e-Visa within 5 working hours. It is important to note, however, that the rush visa service fee is higher.
Cost of Sri Lanka online visa fee
To obtain an e-Visa to Sri Lanka, El Salvador citizens must pay two separate fees: the e-Visa Service fee and the Sri Lanka Government fee.
- The e-Visa/ETA Service Fee is a one-time payment for assistance and support during the application process.
- The Sri Lanka Government Fee is a mandatory charge levied by the Immigration Department of Sri Lanka for the processing of e-Visa applications. This fee is distinct from the e-Visa Service fee and is paid to the Sri Lankan government directly. All applicants seeking an e-Visa to Sri Lanka must pay the Sri Lanka Government fee.
Hope this post has helped you better understand Sri Lanka visa for El Salvador citizens. If you are planning a trip to Sri Lanka, please contact us right away! Applying for a Sri Lanka visa for Salvadoran candidates has never been easier thanks to our services. Contact us RIGHT NOW!