Sri Lanka visa for Danish citizens: Requirements and Cost in February 2024
- 1. Sri Lanka Visa requirements for Danish citizens
- 2. Type of Sri Lanka Visa for Danish citizens
- 3. How to apply Sri Lanka Online Visa (ETA/e-Visa) for Danish citizens
- 4. Sri Lanka visa for Danish citizens cost
- 5. Why choose Sri Lanka Immigration Services?
Sri Lanka has a certain Southern Asian beauty that no one can deny while discussing the country. When traveling to Sri Lanka, residents of Denmark, like most other nations, are eligible for an electronic entry permit, with the entire process taking place online.
So, how do I apply for a visa to Sri Lanka from Denmark? In this article, we - an experienced travel adviser - will explain how to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Danish citizens, as well as the criteria and cost, as well as how to save the most money and effort.
1. Sri Lanka Visa requirements for Danish citizens
To travel to Sri Lanka, Danish citizens must first get a Sri Lanka ETA (The Electronic Travel Authority), which is an authorization that allows them to enter the country more easily than a standard visa.
In order to expedite foreign travelers' arrival for temporary visits, the Sri Lankan government launched The Sri Lanka Visa Online (ETA), also known as electronic visa (e-visa), in 2012.
2. Type of Sri Lanka Visa for Danish citizens
Sri Lanka eTAs are valid for 06 months from the issued date. Danish residents can apply for one of three types of Sri Lanka Visa Online (ETAs):
The e-Tourist Visa
This is a Sri Lanka tourist visa for Danish citizens that allows them to stay in the country for up to 30 days after they arrive in Sri Lanka. During this time, they are only permitted to leave and return to Sri Lanka twice. The Tourist Visa is exclusively good for tourist reasons. Tourist visas are expressly prohibited from being used to seek admission/study, accept employment, or engage in business or any other economic activity.
The Transit ETA
This Transit ETA is only provided in extremely particular conditions. The Danish passenger is not permitted to leave the airport. The tourists must have a connecting flight out of the same airport where they arrived within two days (48 hours). It is issued just to allow Danish nationals to travel through Sri Lanka to their end destination.
The Business ETA
This type of ETA is a sort of e-Visa that allows you to enter Sri Lanka for business and trade purposes but not for work. Multiple entries into Sri Lanka are permitted under the Business e-Visa, as long as they are all made within the first 30 days of the original entrance.
No matter what sort of visa or ETA the traveler carries, your passports must have a minimum of 180 days of validity from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka.
3. How to apply Sri Lanka Online Visa (ETA/e-Visa) for Danish citizens
Step by step to apply for the Sri Lanka ETA
Applying for a Sri Lankan visa from Denmark is as simple as four steps:
- Step 1: Fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 2: Pay the visa application cost online.
- Step 3: Apply for your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 4: Download and print out a copy of your ETA before traveling to Sri Lanka.
Before submitting their form, Danish candidates should carefully evaluate their replies in it. Check to see if the card being used has been activated before making an online purchase.
Documents required for applying for the Sri Lanka e-visa/ETA
The following are the conditions for applying for the Sri Lanka ETA.
- Passport must be valid for at least 180 days (6 months) from the date of entry in Sri Lanka and have at least two blank pages.
- To submit the ETA Visa and get the results, you must have a valid e-mail address. The e-Visa/ETA should be printed and brought with you while traveling to Sri Lanka.
- Payment methods — We accept electronic payments (Debit/ Credit Card, PayPal, American Express, Visa Card), or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
Make sure you have all of the necessary documentation so that you can receive your ETA as soon as possible.
4. Sri Lanka visa for Danish citizens cost
To apply for a Sri Lanka visa as a Danish citizen through the internet, you must pay two (2) types of Sri Lanka visa fees: service charge and Government fee.
You will pay a certain amount requested by the Sri Lanka authority as a government fee. About the ETA fee service, there are three sorts of service fees based on your preferences:
- Regular visa: When you have ample time to create your paper and wait for a response in most casual instances. You will receive your e-Visa within a maximum of three business days.
- Urgent visa: For rare circumstances where you only have a short amount of time to obtain a Visa before flying. With this option, you will have your Visa in a maximum of 24 hours.
- Super Urgent visa: To use in an emergency when you are ready to board an aircraft but do not yet have a Visa for entrance. With this special offer, you can get your Visa in a guaranteed maximum of 5 business hours.
Sri Lanka extra service
For a small fee, you can choose from the following services to make your Sri Lanka trip more enjoyable:
- Sim card service: connecting to the internet throughout your journey, you can completely solve your online tasks such as replying to messages, checking emails. at the same time, can stay in touch with family and friends during the trip
- Insurance service: more peace of mind with the trip by medical benefits and insurances when unexpected incidents occur.
- Car pick-up service: you just rest in the car, the driver will pick you up at the airport and put your luggage in the car, then will take you back to your hotel safely .
5. Why choose Sri Lanka Immigration Services?
Sri Lanka Immigration Services is a reputable Sri Lanka online visa service with a knowledgeable team. Customers will enjoy the finest experience when they use our service.
- Safety, speed, dependability, and time savings are all advantages.
- Online payment is safe.
- Guaranteed delivery within three working days.
- There are no hidden costs or traps.
- If refused, there is a money-back guarantee.
Hope the article about the Sri Lanka visa for Danish citizens gives you useful information. If you require any further information or support, please do not hesitate to Contact us free of charge 24/7.