Sri Lanka visa for Bolivian citizens: Requirements and ETA Cost in December 2023
- Sri Lanka E-visa types for Bolivian citzens
- Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Bolivia Citizens
- Cost of Sri Lanka online visa fee
- Tips for Obtaining a Sri Lanka Visa for Bolivia Citizens
Sri Lanka, known as the "Pearl of the Indian Ocean," is a stunning island nation that draws visitors from all over the world. Sri Lanka has something for everyone, from beautiful beaches to ancient ruins.
It is critical for Bolivians planning a trip to Sri Lanka to understand the visa requirements and process. We'll walk you through the steps of obtaining a Sri Lanka visa for Bolivian citizens in this guide.
Sri Lanka E-visa types for Bolivian citzens
For traveling to Sri Lanka, there are several types of visas available, including transit e-visas, tourist e-visas, and business e-visas. A tourist electronic visa is the most common type of visa for Bolivians traveling to Sri Lanka.
Experience the Best of Sri Lanka: Visa Made Easy for Bolivia Citizens
1. Tourist Visa for Sri Lanka
The tourist visa for Sri Lanka is valid for 30 days and allows Bolivians to visit the country for tourism purposes such as sightseeing, visiting family and friends, or attending cultural events. The visa can be extended for up to six months which is only valid for double entry.
2. Business visa for Sri Lanka
The Business ETA is a type of e-Visa that allows visitors to enter Sri Lanka for business and trade purposes only, not for employment (apply Sri Lanka work visa by another type). A Business ETA allows for multiple entries into Sri Lanka. A Business ETA allows for a stay of up to 30 days from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka.
3. Transit visa
A passenger who holds Sri Lanka Transit ETA is not permitted to exit the airport under any circumstances. The Transit ETA is given to passengers who have a connecting flight out of the same airport from which they arrived within two days (48 hours). The Transit ETA's sole purpose is to allow travelers to pass through Sri Lanka or arrive at their final destination.
Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Bolivia Citizens
Bolivian citizens must meet the following requirements in order to obtain a e-visa for Sri Lanka:
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Sri Lanka.
- A return ticket or proof of subsequent travel.
- A visa application form has been completed.
- Two passport-sized photos.
- The visa fee must be paid.
Sri Lanka online visa applications can be submitted from any location with an internet connection. During peak travel seasons, the visa processing time may be extended.
The Sri Lanka ETA service fee is divided into three levels of processing time, which are as follows:
- Standard Service: This is the most affordable option, and you can expect your ETA in 3 business days.
- Urgent Service: If you select this option, you will receive your Sri Lanka e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super-urgent Service: In the event of an emergency, you can select this service type and receive your e-Visa within 5 working hours.
Keep in mind that, with the rush visa faster, the visa services fee is higher.
Plan Your Next Adventure in Sri Lanka: Visa Application for Bolivia Citizens Simplified
Cost of Sri Lanka online visa fee
Bolivian citizens must pay two separate fees to obtain an e-Visa to Sri Lanka. The e-Visa Service fee and the Sri Lanka Government fee are among the fees.
1. Sri Lanka e-Visa service fee:
The e-Visa/ETA Service Fee is a fee that must be paid in advance for our team's assistance and support throughout the application process
2. Sri Lanka e-Visa Government & Administrative fee:
The Sri Lanka Government Fee is a compulsory charge levied by the Sri Lanka Immigration Department for the processing of e-Visa applications. This fee is separate from the e-Visa Service fee and is paid directly to the Sri Lankan government. All applicants who wish to apply for an e-Visa to Sri Lanka must pay the Sri Lanka Government fee.
Note that, any changes made to the e-Visa application after the Sri Lanka Government Fee has been paid will be considered a new application, and a separate fee will be required.
Tips for Obtaining a Sri Lanka Visa for Bolivia Citizens
Here are some tips to help ensure a smooth visa application process:
- Because processing times can vary, apply for the visa well in advance of your trip to Sri Lanka. The best time to apply for a Sri Lanka online visa is 7 days before the days of the trip.
- Before submitting your application, double-check that all of the required documents are in order.
- Before booking your flights, carefully check the visa validity dates and entry requirements.
- Buy travel insurance is strong high recommend,
If you have any questions about the e-visa process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
As long as you meet the necessary requirements and follow the correct steps, obtaining a Sri Lanka visa for Bolivian citizens is a relatively simple process. This allows you to enjoy everything that Sri Lanka has to offer, from its beautiful beaches to its rich cultural heritage. With the help of this comprehensive guide, you'll be well on your way to obtaining your Sri Lanka tourist visa and exploring everything that this incredible country has to offer.