Sri Lanka visa for Bermudian citizens: Requirements and Cost
1. Check Requirement
Bermuda country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa is REQUIRED
Types of Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Double-Entry
- Business Visa 30 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 48 hours, Single-Entry
2. How To Apply Sri Lanka Online Visa For Bermuda Citizens
Sri Lanka visa on arrival is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Sri Lanka Embassy in Bermuda.
3. Sri Lanka visa Fee For Bermuda Citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- Sri Lanka Immigration Services
- Apply for Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa
- Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa processing time
- Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa fees
- Check the Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa requirements
- Check the Sri Lanka Embassy