Sri Lanka visa for Beninese citizens: Application and ETA Cost in December 2023
- Types of Sri Lanka e-visa for Benin citizens
- Step-by-Step Process of applying for Sri Lanka ETA from Benin
- What's the cost of a Sri Lanka visa for Benin citizens?
- FAQs about Sri Lanka Visa for Benin citizens
Sri Lanka is a popular tourist destination for travelers from all over the world, including Benin. Beninese citizens who plan to visit Sri Lanka must obtain a visa before traveling. Fortunately, the process of obtaining a visa for Sri Lanka is now easier than ever, thanks to the Sri Lanka ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization).
This article will provide comprehensive information about obtaining a Sri Lanka visa for Benin citizens, including the different types of visas available, the step-by-step process of applying, and answers to frequently asked questions.
The ETA visa promotes cultural exchange, allowing travelers to experience and learn about the culture and traditions of Sri Lanka.
Types of Sri Lanka e-visa for Benin citizens
The Sri Lanka ETA is a flexible visa that can be used for various purposes, including tourism, business, and transit.
- Tourist Visa: The tourist visa is a 30-day visa that allows two entries. It is valid for up to 6 months and is ideal for tourists who want to visit Sri Lanka for sightseeing, excursions, visiting relatives, or yoga training.
- Business Visa: This visa is designed for foreign nationals who visit Sri Lanka for business purposes for a short period of time. Business visas are valid for one, two, or several trips and allow a stay of up to 30 days.
- Transit Visa: The transit visa is a short-term entry permit for foreign nationals who are traveling through Sri Lanka to another destination. Transit visa holders are only allowed to stay in the airport area for two days and cannot leave Sri Lanka from the arrival point.
Step-by-Step Process of applying for Sri Lanka ETA from Benin
The process of obtaining a Sri Lanka ETA is quick and easy for Beninese citizens. The steps are as follows:
- Fill out the online form at srilankavisa.lk with your personal and travel information.
- Pay for the ETA, which includes both government fees and service fees.
- Wait for the ETA to be approved, which typically takes 24 hours to 3 days.
- Print the approved ETA and bring it with you to Sri Lanka. Your passport will be stamped with the visa upon arrival.
Benin Ttravelers can easily monitor the status of their ETA application, as well as receive notifications when their visa is approved.
Check Sri Lanka visa status
Checking the status of your Sri Lanka Tourist ETA is a simple process. After submitting your application, you can expect to receive a decision within 24 hours to three days. However, if you want to check the status of your visa, you can easily do so by visiting the Sri Lanka Immigration Services website.
Benin applicants can, however, check the status of your Sri Lanka Tourist ETA by following the steps below:
- Visit the website of the Sri Lanka Immigration Services.
- 'Check Status' is located in the menu bar.
- Enter the required information.
- Check the status of your Sri Lanka Tourist Visa.
Check documents required
The following documents are required when applying for a Sri Lanka ETA for Benin citizens:
- A passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- A recent passport-sized photo.
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account for payment.
- A valid email address to receive the approved e-visa.
What's the cost of a Sri Lanka visa for Benin citizens?
Benin citizens applying for a Sri Lanka e-Visa will incur two types of fees: government fees and service fees.
- To the Sri Lankan government, the government fee must be paid in full.
- The service fee covers our services, including guidance on the Sri Lanka e-Visa process, provision of required documents, review of your application, and delivery of visa results via email. We'll receive the e-Visa from the Sri Lankan government and email it to you for printing before your arrival in Sri Lanka.
The Sri Lanka ETA is widely accepted by a range of travel and tourism companies, making it easy for travelers to plan their trip and make arrangements.
How long does it take to get a Sri Lanka Online Visa?
Beninese citizens can choose from three processing times when applying for a Sri Lanka ETA. The processing time and fees vary as follows:
- Normal: Within 3 business days
- Urgent: Less than 24 business hours
- Super Urgent: a maximum of 5 business hours
FAQs about Sri Lanka Visa for Benin citizens
Ready to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Benin? Here's the key information you need to start the online application process. If you need further help, keep reading.
Best time to apply for Sri Lanka visa
The ideal time to apply: 7 days before your trip, but rush visa services are available.
What are the online e-visa conditions for Benin citizens in Sri Lanka?
Benin citizen's online ETA requirements: Valid passport (6 months or more), digital passport photo, payment via credit/debit card or PayPal.
Sri Lanka Immigration Services - Best choice to get Sri Lanka online visa
The Sri Lanka Immigration Services team is always concerned with the level of service we provide to our clients.
We are proud to be the leading provider of online visas for entry into Sri Lanka. The expert team understands the Sri Lankan market and the entry requirements and rules. To provide the best service experience possible, we always value customer satisfaction and service quality.