Sri Lanka visa for Belgian citizens: Requirements and Cost
- 1. Sri Lanka visa requirements for Belgian citizens
- 2. Type of Sri Lanka visa for Belgian citizens
- 3. How to apply for Sri Lanka Online Visa (ETA/e-Visa) for Belgian citizens
- 4. Sri Lanka visa cost for Belgian citizens
Sri Lanka is an island nation in the center of the Indian Ocean. This is a popular vacation destination among Belgians due to its pristine natural beauty, which includes extensive woods, stunning beaches, and swaying palms...
If you are a Belgian citizen considering a vacation to Sri Lanka, you must first apply for a visa to Sri Lanka.
This article will walk you through the full process of obtaining a Sri Lankan visa for Belgian nationals, including the criteria and expenses.
1. Sri Lanka visa requirements for Belgian citizens
Belgium is on Sri Lanka's non-visa-exempt countries list, thus if you are a Belgian citizen, you will need to obtain a visa to enter the country. However, this is most commonly referred to as an online visa, sometimes known as an e-visa or ETA for Sri Lanka . Don't worry, there are several service providers who can assist you in obtaining an ETA as soon as possible, and GIS - Global Immigration Services will do it the quickest and most efficiently for you.
You don't have to go far from home to join the line at the Sri Lanka embassy and wait days or weeks to get a visa; instead, open your laptop/smartphone connected to the Internet, complete the instructions below, and obtain an ETA anytime you want.
Generally, Sri Lanka visa requirements for Belgian citizens are straightforward. Applicants just need to follow some simple requirements as following:
- A Belgian passport is valid for at least 06 months following the holder’s entry into Sri Lanka and has at least 02 blank pages for verification.
- An email address to get the ETA for Sri Lanka.
- Belgian applicants who are not vaccinated 2 doses enough may be asked for hotel bookings or a Covid Insurance.
Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Belgian Citizens
2. Type of Sri Lanka visa for Belgian citizens
Belgian passport holders can pick from the following Sri Lanka ETA/e-Visa kinds to fulfill their travel needs.
Belgian residents are permitted to visit Sri Lanka for the purpose of sightseeing, visiting, or receiving medical treatment. The Sri Lanka tourist ETA is valid for 06 months from the issued date with a double entry. Belgian citizens using this type of visa can stay in the country for 30 days from the arrival date.
Belgian citizens are welcome to visit Sri Lanka for business meetings, conferences, and corporate events with a business ETA/e-Visa. The validity of a Business ETA is 06 months from the date of issuance with multiple entries. With this type of ETA, Belgian nationals are allowed to stay in Sri Lanka for 30 days from the entry date.
Belgian passengers can apply for this travel authorization if they are traveling through Sri Lanka on their way to another location. If your stay isn't longer than 48 hours, you should require Transit ETA right now.
Sri Lanka Visa for Belgian Citizens
3. How to apply for Sri Lanka Online Visa (ETA/e-Visa) for Belgian citizens
Belgian citizens can apply for a Sri Lanka visa online from Belgium using a smartphone or a computer connected to the Internet. If you utilize our Sri Lanka ETA service, you may acquire it quickly by doing the following:
- Step 1: Sign in to your account at srilankavisa.lk. Directly submit the Sri Lanka ETA application at "APPLY VISA." In this step, you will fill in visa details and personal information.
- Step 2: You should make sure that all of the information provided in the first step is correct before paying the visa cost in this step. There are 02 payment options available: Bank transfer (HSBC Bank transaction) and electronic payment (a Visa, Mastercard, or American Express card)
- Step 3: Obtain your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA by checking your emails or visiting our website to check the status of your visa.
- Step 4: Have your visa stamped in your passport.
4. Sri Lanka visa cost for Belgian citizens
The charge for obtaining a Sri Lanka visa online for Belgian citizens is divided into two categories:
- The government fee is the cost that you have to pay in order for the Sri Lanka Immigration Department to process the e-Visa/ETA.
- The service charge is the amount you must pay in advance for our assistance with your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. Including guidance on your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA, submitting documentation, reviewing your application, and informing you of the outcome of your application.
In addition to the Sri Lanka ETA fee, Belgian applicants can consider another small fee for a safe and smooth trip. Optional service: Sri Lanka 4G SIM and COVID-19 insurance are two additional services to consider when visiting Sri Lanka.
You may also use our car pick-up service to be met at the airport when you arrive. The driver will meet you at the airport, assist with luggage transfer, and securely carry you back to your hotel.
How long is the processing time to get Sri Lanka ETA?
The speed with which your Sri Lanka ETA application is processed and delivered online is determined by your package service. Each package offers distinct convenience; the faster the service, the more convenient your journey will be.
- Normal service: You will receive your ETA within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: You will be notified of your ETA within 24 hours.
- Supper Urgent service: You can get your e-Visa in 05 business hours if you need it as soon as possible.
Hope the preceding information was helpful in understanding the process of applying for a Sri Lanka visa for Belgian citizens.
If you are considering a trip to Sri Lanka, use our expert ETA Sri Lanka Service right away. Our top personnel will undoubtedly provide you with a fantastic experience, saving you both time and money. Please contact us right away.