Sri Lanka visa for Barbadian citizens: Requirements and Cost
- 1. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Barbadian citizens
- 2. Way to apply for the Sri Lanka online visa for Barbadian citizens
- 3. Updates Sri Lanka online visa cost for Barbadian citizens
Sri Lanka has a highly developed tourism industry that draws visitors from both within and outside the country. You can visit dreamy cities, unspoiled beaches, and peaceful people's lives when you come here.
So, if you are planning a vacation to Sri Lanka, this article is for you. Let's check the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Barbadian citizens and update the documents needed, the cost, and so on for your visa application.
1. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Barbadian citizens
Visitors from Barbadians who wish to visit Sri Lanka must obtain a visa before entering the country.
There are now two ways to obtain a visa to Sri Lanka:
- To apply for a regular visa to enter Sri Lanka, go to the Sri Lankan Embassy in Barbados.
- Apply for a Sri Lanka visa, also known as an E-Travel Authorization, online (which is called ETA, electronic visa). Depending on the length of their stay, Barbadian passport holders visiting Sri Lanka for vacation, business, or transit may be eligible for the ETA.
Type of Sri Lanka visa/ETA for Barbadian nationals
The Sri Lankan government has issued three types of ETA visas for Barbadian nationals planning to visit the country:
- Tourist ETA: For citizens of Barbados who plan to visit Sri Lanka for tourism, recreation, or to visit family and friends. This type of ETA allows applicants to enter Sri Lanka twice and stay for 30 days from the arrival date.
- Business ETA: It is for Barbadian residents visiting Sri Lanka for business purposes. With this type of visa, residents of Barbados can enter Sri Lanka as many times as they want and stay for up to 30 days from the date of entry.
- Transit ETA: This type of visa is intended for candidates from Barbados who are passing through Sri Lanka. An ETA Transit ticket allows you to stay at the airport for 48 hours (2 days) while waiting for the next flight.
2. Way to apply for the Sri Lanka online visa for Barbadian citizens
Step by step to apply for the Sri Lanka online visa
Before beginning the process of applying for a Sri Lanka ETA, Barbadian travelers need to ensure that they obtain a valid passport (remains at least 06 months validity from the arrival date in Sri Lanka).
Applicants who have completed all of these steps may then apply for a Sri Lanka visa ETA by following the four simple steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Fill out an online application for a Sri Lanka e-Visa. This form will ask for personal information, passport information, and your travel itinerary. Furthermore, on the form, applicants will be asked to select the type of Sri Lanka ETA for Barbadian nationals (Tourist, Business, or Transit).
- Step 2: Make an online payment for the visa application fee. In this step, ensure that all of the information you provided in the first step is correct. You can choose a payment method (credit or debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer) to pay the visa fee and fill out the secure form.
- Step 3: Check your email for your Sri Lanka e-Visa, or visit our website to check the status of your visa.
- Step 4: Have your passport stamped with your visa.
Barbadian candidates do not miss the preferential price when using our promo code. On the website Sri Lanka Immigration Services, we always have special promotions for customers, just enter the code at the checkout step, and you will receive a direct discount.
Sri Lanka ETA processing time
The online Sri Lanka ETA service is completed quickly and conveniently, saving Barbadian visitors a significant time and effort while waiting.
You can choose an appropriate service package for yourself based on the time it takes to obtain an ETA to enter Sri Lanka. It is worth noting that the higher the charge, the faster you can get your ETA.
- Normal service: An e-Visa/ETA can be obtained in 03 business days.
- Urgent service: An e-Visa/ETA can be obtained in under 24 hours.
- Super Urgent service: An e-Visa/ETA can be obtained in just 05 business hours.
3. Updates Sri Lanka online visa cost for Barbadian citizens
Barbadian nationals must pay two types of Sri Lanka visa fee in order to obtain one: a Government charge and a Service fee.
- The Government ETA fee is a mandatory charge that the applicant must pay to the Government of Sri Lanka in order for the e-Visa/ETA to be processed.
- Service price: The service charge is the amount you must pay in advance for an ETA service in Sri Lanka. It varies depending on the service you use.
You can enhance your vacation even more by purchasing one of the these packages listed below:
- Sri Lanka 4G Sim card service: This service keeps you connected to the internet while traveling in Sri Lanka. You can work and keep up with your social media activity without being interrupted.
- Insurance service: Protect and secure your vacation in the event of an unforeseen event (lost luggage, delays, etc.)
- Airport car service in Sri Lanka for visitors. A team of professional drivers will pick you up at the port of arrival and put your luggage on the bus. Passengers just need to get on the bus and rest, the driver will take you to the hotel address as required.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Hope the above information helps you understand the Sri Lanka visa for Barbados citizens. If you have any questions about Sri Lanka visas or ETAs, please contact us at any time. Our support team, which has many years of experience, will assist you in receiving the approved ETA as soon as possible.
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE