Sri Lanka Visa for Armenian citizens: Requirements and Cost in February 2024
- 1. Why are eVisas required for Armenian citizens entering Sri Lanka?
- 2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka Visa from Armenia?
- 3. How much fee to apply for the Sri Lanka ETA for Armenia Citizens?
- 4. Many people also ask about Sri Lanka visas for Armenia citizens
Do Armenian citizens need a visa to Sri Lanka? Let's discover this topic in the below article. What rule of Sri Lanka immigration services by information, documents required, ...
1. Why are eVisas required for Armenian citizens entering Sri Lanka?
All travelers entering Sri Lanka on an Armenia passport require a visa to do so.
How many types to get the Sri Lanka visa entry?
- To apply at the Sri Lanka embassy in the traditional way.
- To apply for a visa online, you just need to make sure the device has an internet connection in processing the application online.
How long will you stay in Sri Lanka with an online visa?
The Sri Lanka ETA allows Armenia to stay in the most time for up to 30 days. There have 03 types of e-Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa: Armenia citizens have a stay of 30 consecutive days from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka. This tourist visa is valid for 6 months with a double entry.
- Business Visa: This type of visa is for someone who has an international role for a maximum of 30 consecutive days from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka except for employment. The business visa is valid for 6 months with multiple entries.
- Transit Visa: For the purpose of your transit to another destination, you’ll have a maximum of 48 hours to stay in Sri Lanka. The validity of this type of e-visa is 6 months and has a single entry.
Can I get the Sri lanka visa at the Embassy?
The Armenia passport holders intending to work or stay in Sri Lanka permanently are not eligible to apply for the Sri Lankan ETA. In this case, the applicant must obtain a traditional visa at a Sri Lankan embassy or consulate.
Check Sri Lanka online visa requirements for Armenian citizens
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka Visa from Armenia?
Nowadays, Armenian citizens can apply for Sri Lanka ETA from Armenia easily. At Sri Lanka Immigration Services, our service can help you proceed through the online application process, at the conclusion of which you are able to get your travel document quite quickly.
Step by step to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA visa?
This is 04 steps of Sri Lanka eTA Visa processing time:
- Step 1: Apply for Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA in an online form with personal information.
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee online by using electronic transfer or wire transfer.
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA via email address.
- Step 4: Receive your visa stamped into your passport.
What are Sri Lanka's visa requirements for Armenian citizens?
According to the Sri Lanka government, all foreign visitors must meet certain requirements to apply for an electronic visa. These requirements include:
- A passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the intended date of entry into Sri Lanka.
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page (will be full information, not missing any details/ lines)
- Each applicant is required to submit a personal photograph. This photograph is extremely clear and focuses on the face.
- An email address to receive all the notifications of visa.
Step by step to apply Sri Lanka ETA visa from Armenia
3. How much fee to apply for the Sri Lanka ETA for Armenia Citizens?
Sri Lanka visa Fee includes 2 items: a Visa service fee and a government fee. The total cost must pay for the Sri Lanka ETA will depend on the type of visa you apply for.
Specifically, there are 3 levels of processing time such as service fees as follows:
- Normal: The tourist can get e-Visa/ETA within 3 business days. This is a safer choice for low-budget trips, so if you’re not urgent, you can try it once.
- Urgent: If the tourist has already prepared everything and gets e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours at the final step, that is the best choice for the balance of fee & convenience
- Super Urgent: For your urgent needs, the tourist can get e-Visa/ETA within 5 business hours. The fastest you can get it, the most price for your amazing experience service.
What advice for travelers to visit Sri Lanka?
In addition, to prepare for the smoothest trip to Sri Lanka, you can use our additional services for just a small fee:
- Insurance services: increase your chances of being protected against the developments of the Covid-19 epidemic.
- Sri Lanka 4G Sim card Service to stay connected with friends and family during your travels.
- Sri Lanka airport car picks up service: once time fills information to booking. The candidates can get the services easily.
How many times has Armenia been allowed entry to Sri Lanka with ETA?
With Sri Lanka's ETA, Armenia citizens can remain for up to 30 days. The entry time will depend on the type of ETA.
- Tourist ETA: This type allows the tourist to have double entry to enter Sri Lanka.
- Business ETA: With multiple entries to enter, means the tourist can enter with no limit to Sri Lanka in 30 consecutive days from the date of arrival.
- Transit ETA: The tourists just have a single entry in 48 hours in Sri Lanka.
Check Sri Lanka ETA visa cost for Armenian citizens
4. Many people also ask about Sri Lanka visas for Armenia citizens
Check out Sri Lanka's online visa-related question right away!
What happens if I overstay in Sri lanka without a visa?
If an Armenian citizen overstays their visa, you need to extend the visa to avoid a penalty.
Armenia nationals must have a valid visa to enter and stay in Sri Lanka. According to the visa policy of the Sri Lankan Government, a foreigner staying in Sri Lanka without a valid visa will be charged a US $500 penalty in addition to the visa fee.
How long is the processing period for Sri Lanka eVisas from Armenia?
Armenian citizens can receive their eVisitor Visa for Sri Lanka shortly within 05 business hours to 03 working days. Armenian travelers are strongly encouraged to apply for an online eVisitor Visa at least 07 days before their trip to prevent any last-minute problems.
What is the maximum period of stay in Sri Lanka for an Armenian passport holder with an ETA visa?
Armenian nationals who have received a Sri Lanka visa are allowed to visit the country several times and remain in the country for a total of 30 straight days at a time. However, transit e-visa allows travelers to stay in Sri Lanka for 48 hours only.
Armenians should also be advised that this electronic travel authorization is only valid for 180 days, starting on the day it was issued. For travel to Sri Lanka for pleasure, business, or transit, an ETA visa is necessary.
Armenian citizens are not eligible for the Sri Lanka Visa Waiver, often known as the Sri Lanka eTA. If Armenian travelers want to be granted permission to travel, they should start the visa application procedure right now.
Can Armenian citizens work in Sri Lanka with online Visas?
No, holders of e-visa from Armenian are not permitted to work in Sri Lanka. Travelers from Armenia must get a working visa from the closest Sri Lanka embassy in order to participate in any type of paid job.
Hope you clear the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Armenian citizens. If you want to book a Sri Lanka ETA visa to visit, let contact us now. The professional team with many years of experience in the Sri Lanka Immigration Services field will help you save money and time to get the approval visa.